October 15, 2011

The "haws" and the "oohs"

Posted by Khushboo W at 12:02 PM
     This month's discussion took me by surprise. Really. I never expected my Darlings to be this straight-forward. But as you are, let me be such a straight-forward lassie as well. The topic was "VIRGINITY: A choice? Lack of opportunity? Or fear of the outcome?"  ...Well, I'll let you know some of my weird, absurd, abnormal theories and ideologies. For me, virginity is a choice. It all depends on my choice. If I feel like doing drugs, I will. If I feel like running nude on a beach, I will. But, by God's graciousness, I've been blessed with a brain that functions well, so I won't do such stupid silly things. Similarly, I'd like to stay a virgin till the time my comfort zone changes. Today, I'm quite comfortable as a virgin. Maybe, 4-5 years down the drain, I may feel comfortable in being intimate with a guy I've fallen for, like totally, matlab ekdum head-over-heels. So, it has been somewhat been the choice-factor for me. 



     Speaking generally, the women, who are mentally strong, independent, educated and mature, even they choose to stay a virgin or "lose" their virginity. I was never clear with the concept, what is there to lose except for a tissue that breaks down. What? I mean, you are just sharing your love and affection in a way no, aren't you? So, let's leave it. And there are so many girls, who are virgin due to fear. I was in an "only girls" school for five freaking years! I've never known the woman psyche this better! So, yes I know girls, whom the zalim zamana calls "slutty"....! Fine let's have this thing your way, AGAIN, you zalim zamana! They are "pure" just by fear. The questions you've read in the previous post, yes those, they can't face. Yes, they thought they wouldn't be strong enough to face their parents, friends, their "man", their neighbours, their neighbours' auntie's son and who not! Yes, they imagine questions thrown at them like Shoiab Akhter's balls by approximately 50, correction, minimum 50 people. Random 50 people. Whom they don't even talk to on a regular basis! See, this is one more problem in our society! There's no dearth of interference. Aunties in their seventies' are actually interested in our lives. Why don't they try getting a life? So, yes, many girls are virgin 'cause they aren't strong enough to dodge the questions. These girls, are always tamed like pet animals by their parents and they are married of to some random stranger, who does nothing else, but uses her as a sex toy. 



     And the third option, lack of opportunity. Are you kidding me? There's no lacking of men and places to make out in our nation. I can give you 10 places, from the top of my head, without racking my brains, where one can make out! So, this actually doesn't count! C'mon, Indians are actually, based on some prejudice, known for their capability of making babies! We have had a Railway Minister in the past, who was giving competition to the number of coaches in a train, by making babies! So, for me, by my alien theories, this option is a no-no! 




     As, I finish this post, my conclusion would be, nowadays, women are virgin by choice. Fear of outcome, yes, it is a valid option in many cities today, but women living in metro cities, are strong and independent. And I love this part of their persona. Why let other people influence your decisions? You are breathing, earning, enjoying, living, crying for yourself. So, shouldn't love-making be a part of it? Just this thing, one must know what are they doing and the consequences must be thought beforehand. Also, the guy, to whom you make love, you must know his traits. That he is going to be there for you, no matter what. He is a pillar in your life. If one is off beam there, nothing can be done. So, choose your guys well! *beaming*




P.S : So, thank you guys, for keeping up with my not-so-interesting, not-so-informative views. I totally love you for that. My post may not be totally based on the topic, but I'm really sorry, if I disappoint a part of you. Love you guys. Also, the pixie picture? I find sense in it. Sure it doesn't describe my situation, but one day, it surely will. ( If 2012 and the Mayan assumptions don't come true ) *winking*

8 comments:

meoww on October 15, 2011 at 1:32 PM said...

i loved the title of the post..:) you have actually written it as if you are having a casual conversation with us..freely flowing..
As for as the views expressed..well yeah..i do feel the fear of outcome clouds the decision of quite a lot of girls..hmm..

Oh..and i found that pixie pic very cute..!

Cheers..:):):)

Paanipuri Lover on October 15, 2011 at 5:24 PM said...

Yay Meoww! Thanks a lot! I love the pixie picture as well! And, I'm not that systematic in writing, I write like I talk to my friends! :D :D
Thank you! :D

Keirthana on October 15, 2011 at 7:17 PM said...

Wow! Quite a post that is! And, the best thing about your writing is that you write the way you talk, as you said. It gives a personal touch. I imagine a cute girl standing in front of me and telling me all her views :)

♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫ on October 15, 2011 at 11:02 PM said...

I guess when a person is ready for doing it, it is okay to do it. Virginity is indeed a matter of and individual's choice! And if one is prepared for it, then it is fine.

There's no shame in being a virgin for a long time too :)

I love your blog header :) I so want a sofa and a dressing table like that :D And the clothes :)

Paanipuri Lover on October 16, 2011 at 8:08 PM said...

@ Keirthana : That is really sweet of you! Thanks a lot! I thought so much before posting it. So many random thoughts crossed my mind, that you people would like it or not! But, even one comment, and I jump like a maniac! :D :D
Thanks a lot, love! :) :D

@ Philo : truly stated. Ekdum, 'Satya Vachan'...! And the blog header, sofa set and clothes, yeah, I want 'em to! Admins of this page are super creative! :D

Suruchi on October 17, 2011 at 7:17 PM said...

choice, independence and the pic with wings-in less you said it all...and did a good job of it:-)

Smita on October 19, 2011 at 6:51 PM said...

Last para says it all :)
Loved the pixie pic <3

Paanipuri Lover on October 22, 2011 at 12:27 PM said...

Thank you, Smita! :D

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates