March 21, 2013

Wedding Bells for a Darling

Posted by vixie at 10:06 PM


So, I guess I am as good as a newbie to this place.The only reason being...the last time time i wrote here was..errr..okay nevermind.
The point is , there is simply no point beating around the bush. I accept i have been horrifyingly lazy.Even this post is not like a "look at me , I have returned for good" types. I have been simply way too much messed up busy with stuff...good stuff.
I had been wanting to type this out for quite a few days now, but i simply honestly DID NOT get time. *innocent face*
I wont be too long and novel-ly here.My association with Darlings of Venus is about a couple of years now. Seems like i am a veteran here, looking at the amazing number of new members joining. Great Job Maithz.
Its beautiful isn't it? How random women around the country have connected together so well.I for one couldn't consider myself any luckier. I have got some absolutely brilliant friendships from this place.Friends who have grown from being just friends...they feel like an irreplaceable part of my life.
One such person got married last year. It is Spaceman Spiff . She started of as a stranger, a random mutual blogger, a friend, a buddy, a critique and now my elder sister. I had wanted to dedicate a post for her,before her wedding...but time didn't let me to.But then I made up for it by being there in person on her special occasion.
My friendship with MSM is i guess legendary by now. *grins*
And some other friends who have formed a beautiful bond with me.
One such person is Soumya from
Life of Leo.I landed on her blog through DOV and some fellow bloggers.Guess her "this is me, take it or leave it" approach warmed me to her.Not everyone can be so gutsy.We never really had much of a conversation, but it always felt nice to connect through each others' blog posts. A good story teller , a lovely poetess, hotness diva and a tender coconut personality. I could sum her up in these words.I guess all her blog followers have been through her journey with her guy Cal through her posts and her honest words have made a connect with us all.
Her journey with him culminates tomorrow into a beautiful finale and leads them together into a brand new beginning.
courtesy-Google                                    
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it for the wedding.So I thought of dedicating a post for her.
Darling Soumya,here's wishing You and Cal, from all of us here at DOV a very very blissful,crazy,love filled,happy and a wonderful  married life.Shine like a star that you are tomorrow .
Cheers to a lifetime of togetherness.*hugs*
Blessed Be.

6 comments:

R-A-J on March 22, 2013 at 6:54 AM said...

Yay! :)

Keirthana on March 22, 2013 at 10:52 AM said...

Warm wished to Soumya for an awesome married life. Sweet of you Meoww to give this post here :)

Red Handed on March 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM said...

My prayers and wishes with her. I couldnt make it too :(

Wings of Harmony on March 22, 2013 at 9:50 PM said...

*Hugs* I will be your non-corporal bridesmade. :P If that makes any sense. :/ I couldn't be at Soumya's wedding either. Tch. All of you will be in Bangalore though! *Yayyyy* :D

Sunitha Vijayanarayan on March 23, 2013 at 9:38 AM said...

Wedding wishes to Sowmya and all the darlings getting married too... :) Stay happy.. and write more blogs.. :)

Soumya on April 4, 2013 at 11:52 AM said...

Thank you Meoww for such awesome words :)

And thank you all for the warmest wishes. Makes me feel blessed. Thanks a ton.

Sorry for the late reply, just laid my hands on a laptop today :)

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates