March 16, 2015

Confessions: I am rich, I want to be wealthy

Posted by DeeDee at 4:09 PM
I'm 30 (Yes! I don't feel the need to lie about me age because I feel sexier than ever). That's not the point here.

I came here to pen the thoughts that I am having for a while now.
Like every typical human being, who is running a rat-race called life, I did my Grad then Post Grad and got a lucrative job in a creme position, that pays something.

For me, money has never been a priority. Its important but was never topped my list
Off late I see people of my age or younger with so much materialistic pleasures.
Now I see myself wishing that I had more.

People say inner peace is important, but what if I already have inner peace.
What if I want materialistic pleasures now?

Like I am here, trying to save peanut skins out of the peanut size salary, and there I see people spending shit loads on things that they don't need.
I know a girl, who buys things from designer dresses to cars to compete with her peers and many a times doesn't even use those things, just throws it in 2 months.
And here I am, I use clothes for atleast a year, and keep it as a night-suit after it totally worn out

I don't want to think before spending.
I want to buy what i feel like instead of sighing and consoling myself 'Next month pakka i shall buy that"
I want to take a loan not because I need it I want to take a loan to save taxes
I don't want to give up all my pleasures once I start paying a big EMI
I want to take a vacation without planning a budget
I want a designer home, and not a DIY home
I want those fancy looking lights, a fountain and 3 maids to take care of my house.
I want to buy those organic stuff that are three times more priced than normal stuff
I want to go to Bora Bora and not drop my jaws seeing the ticket and the stay price
I want to work as a hobby and not just for money (though i love my job but in the end of the day its money)

When I stand in a petrol bunk, I see an Audi or a land cruiser, I do not see cars, I automatically see the down payment of the house I so wished was mine.

I went to a Louie Vuitton showroom out of curiosity and asked for the price of a dumb looking clutch. The attendant refused to tell me the price, it was insulting. it was as if "dude, you really think you can afford it?"
I was a bitch enough to not leave the store until I knew the price. And no surprises here, that dumb looking clutch was Rs. 59000/-
I mean I have no purse, worth a 5 digit figure.

I want to be wealthy

I want my signature to be an autograph

I know rich and wealthy is different.
I have a rich life, love, family, peace, smiles...now I want money too

9 comments:

Destination Infinity on March 16, 2015 at 5:10 PM said...

Out of all those ideas, I think only the buying organic stuff idea is sensible! But of course, sensibilities change depending on where one is and what they do.

DEE DEE on March 16, 2015 at 5:34 PM said...

materialistic pleasures neednt be sensible. the most insane stuff like jumping out of a private jet is materialistic pleasure but not a sensible one.

Keirthana on March 16, 2015 at 9:11 PM said...

I won't say having such materialistic pleasures is wrong but if we lose sight of what we have and what we actually need, then there's the problem coming in.

Come on, seriously even if I had the money I wouldn't buy a clutch worth 59K. I mean there are people who would give up their life if their family could get 59K. So on a fantasy basis, all this is fine. But when we do a reality check, I would say, "No, I am happy where I am, paying my EMI and thinking before spending."

This is my opinion. That's all :)

DEE DEE on March 16, 2015 at 10:53 PM said...

i want to live my fantasy, i want feel what it feels to have a huge bank balance
its not about not being happy with what we have it about desiring for more and finally ending up smiling with what you have
59k might be super huge for someone, even me included, but for someone 59k is just nothing, i want to be that someone one day

Geetika Gupta on April 2, 2015 at 2:42 PM said...

Hahaha.. What a lovely and honest post you've written.. everyone desires all of it.. at some point or the other.. you just penned down..!! I enjoyed reading it :)

Cheers

Nishu S on April 15, 2015 at 9:56 AM said...

Ahhh the dilemma! and it always comes when you look at others. I tend to remind myself of all the things I have and not focus on negativity. Coz negativity ruins everything..peace of mind the most! But it doesn't hurt to have the belief that you'll be there one day. HOPE is a powerful mood booster. Isn't it? Lovely post hun.

Khoi Danh on June 24, 2015 at 6:11 PM said...

Khóa học SEO PRO giá rẻ uy tín tốt nhất TPHCM
Khóa học Facebook Marketing Online tốt nhất TPHCM
Cửa hàng mua bán chó becgie rẻ TPHCM
Dạy khóa học trang điểm chuyên nghiệp đẹp TPHCM
Dạy học hướng dẫn cách làm kem ăn ngon TPHCM
Khóa dạy học Chăm Sóc Da chuyên nghiệp tốt nhất TPHCM
Khóa học kinh doanh Spa hiệu quả thành công TPHCM
Khóa học búi bới tóc chuyên nghiệp ấn tượng tại TPHCM
Khóa học Thiết Kế Thời Trang chuyên nghiệp tốt nhất TPHCM
Khóa học Thiết Kế Nội Thất chuyên nghiệp và tốt nhất TPHCM
Khóa học Thiết Kế Website chuyên nghiệp tốt nhất TPHCM
Khóa học Thiết Kế Đồ Họa chuyên nghiệp tốt nhất TPHCM
Khóa học nấu ăn ngon uy tín chuyên nghiệp tốt nhất TPHCM
Mua bán chó Poodle uy tín rẻ tốt TPHCM Hà Nội Đà Nẵng
Mua bán chó Chow Chow uy tín rẻ TPHCM Hà Nội Đà Nẵng
Mua bán đàn Guitar TPHCM
Mua bán đàn Piano TPHCM
Mua bán đàn Organ TPHCM
Mua bán hải sản TPHCM

Khoi Danh on June 24, 2015 at 6:12 PM said...

Mua bán chó Samoyed uy tín rẻ TPHCM Hà Nội Đà Nẵng
Khóa học tập Yoga đẹp uy tín giá rẻ tốt nhất TPHCM
Dịch vụ Xuất Nhập Khẩu uy tín chuyên nghiệp TPHCM Hà Nội
Khóa học Xuất Nhập Khẩu tốt nhất tại TPHCM Hà Nội
Dịch vụ Mang Thai Hộ
Dịch vụ Massage nam nữ tại tận nhà ở TPHCM Hà Nội
Chuyên Dịch vụ Giặt Thảm Văn Phòng Công nghiệp giá rẻ TPHCM
Dịch vụ vệ sinh Văn Phòng Công Nghiệp Nhà Xưởng TPHCM
Dịch vụ cho thuê xe ô tô chỗ tự lái giá rẻ uy tín TPHCM
Cần cho thuê xe ô tô ăn hỏi đám cưới rước dâu giá rẻ TPHCM
Cho thuê xe Innova, Kia Morning, Ford Everest giá rẻ TPHCM
mua bán chó Pug uy tín rẻ TPHCM Hà Nội Đà Nẵng
chụp ảnh cưới đẹp trọn gói chuyên nghiệp rẻ tại TPHCM
Khóa học chụp ảnh cưới đẹp quay phim chuyên nghiệp TPHCM
Nối tóc nam nữ ngắn dài đẹp rẻ uy tín tốt nhất TPHCM
Mua bán tóc nối đẹp tốt nhất giá rẻ tại TPHCM
Mua bán đàn Violin TPHCM
Công ty dịch vụ thám tử tư uy tín chuyên nghiệp tại TPHCM
Mua bán Dụng Cụ Nguyên liệu Pha Chế cafe đồ uống TPHCM Hà Nội

Khoi Danh on June 24, 2015 at 6:13 PM said...

Khóa lớp học Đầu tư và Môi giới Bất Động Sản TPHCM Hà Nội
Công ty Cơ sở Xưởng chuyên nhận may gia công quần áo rẻ TPHCM
Khóa học pha chế đồ uống và cà phê tốt nhất tại TPHCM
Dịch vụ Sửa Nhà trọn gói đẹp nhanh gọn rẻ tại TPHCM
Khóa học Quản Lý Nhà Hàng Khách Sạn tốt nhất tại TPHCM
Học lái xe ô tô
Học tiếng Anh
Học tiếng Nhật
Học tiếng Đức
Học tiếng Pháp
Học môn toán
bí quyết hay
căn hộ an gia riverside quận 7
căn hộ cham oasis nha trang
Bánh cupcake
Bánh donut
Bánh macaron
Quả óc chó
Dạy học pha chế
Thông tắc cống
Bao cao su
Shop kitkat trà xanh
Căn hộ vinhomes Central park bình thạnh
Dạy học tiếng anh văn người lớn tuổi TPHCM
Dạy học pha chế Bartender TPHCM

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates