March 8, 2012

Life is Beautiful

Posted by Soumya at 9:39 PM
You know life is good
When you wake up with a smile
It felt real good
It had been quite a while

Its kinda surprising
How a tiny sms can cheer you up
Can lift your spirits
Like being licked by a pup

Life is wonderful
Filled with great friends
Some make me smile throughout
While the others defend

A day out with my girls
Keeps me cheered for a long time
This is the best kinda fun you can have
Where every laugh seems like a chime

Its definitely true
Every ending has a beginning
There need to be ups and downs
For life to have a meaning

When you are lost
Or feel lonely in a mass
Just chant to yourself
That this too shall pass

Life is a gift
The best you can get
Things will get better
Only if you let

Here I stand
All tall and strong
I may be a tiny part of the world
But still I do belong

I strongly believe
Life is a matter of choice
Either you choose to suffer
Or make merry and rejoice

Hope and faith always pays
Never try to give up and run
For there is a God above watching you
And everyone has their day in the sun

I know I can have all I want
But somehow I'm not ready yet
When I am, I'm gonna rock
Its only gonna be fun you bet

Life is sometimes tragic
And sometimes almost magic
Sometimes it gets awful
But still, Life is beautiful

4 comments:

Unknown on March 9, 2012 at 7:59 AM said...

Life indeed is beautiful and indeed so is the way you have put the facts in life. Wonderful piece of poetry

-Soumya

Raumali Dasgupta on March 9, 2012 at 9:21 AM said...

really uplifting :)

SukKu on March 9, 2012 at 12:24 PM said...

Wow! life peeping through your poetry.
And both are beautiful!

Upasana on March 10, 2012 at 10:44 AM said...

Life is beautiful and it always will be with your outlook being so positive.Lovely poem to read when you are feeling down and out! Great work!

My world, my thoughts, my musings....

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates