March 24, 2012

I Am Still Alive. :-)

Posted by Vinati at 9:40 PM
Hello Girlfriends,

I know. I know. It has been really long since I greeted you all with a random blabber. Actually, I had kept myself busy with movies, South Park, Friends and some more of South Park and oh a little bit of studying our country's legal system as well. But the hibernation has officially come to an end.
*smiles*

And here is what I have got for you sakhiyo. Check out this following video. It is umm so....so different. Yeah different. :D


__________________________

And this is what it does to me. Sigh!
 
Yep...that's me!! ^_^

Much Love
Vinati

5 comments:

Kavi on March 25, 2012 at 8:57 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keirthana on March 26, 2012 at 9:09 PM said...

After racking my brains on how I feel about the song for more than the duration of the song, I can't yet say anything else than that it is ummmm.. different. As you said!

It has something that keeps you hooked on, but I am quite unable to locate it. I am back from hibernation too and my next post will be up soon :)

Vinati on March 27, 2012 at 8:08 PM said...

Haha...that is honesty!

Seems like I was not the only one hiding in my den for so long. :D

Rahul Bhatia on April 1, 2012 at 10:21 AM said...

Nice one , Vinati:)

Vinati on April 5, 2012 at 7:35 PM said...

Thank you so much.. :)

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates