October 6, 2014

A Thousand words .... !

Posted by Smita at 9:07 PM

I look and I look for a thousand views
I search and I search for a thousand questions
I desire and I desire for a thousand friends
I hope and I hope for infinite love!

I need and I need a thousand help
I give and I give a thousand selfless support
I perform and I perform a thousand jobs
I seek and I seek for a thousand multiple opportunities!

At the end
I sit and I sit to count
Count and Calculate
How successful life has been!
Peace in mind and smile at face
is what gives the soul a new peaceful start.

3 comments:

Lonely soul on October 28, 2014 at 2:42 PM said...

Nice rhyming dear..well written and in d last it ended vd a smile..;-)

Smita on November 2, 2014 at 6:49 PM said...

@lonely soul : thanks :)

Rajesh on January 15, 2015 at 9:03 AM said...

Perfect closing. Brilliant.

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates