September 16, 2013

If only

Posted by Keirthana at 11:15 AM
I would be your pillar of support,
I would be the shoulder to lean on, as strong as you need,
I would give my life to comfort you,
If only you'd let me.
 
I would hold on to you,never letting you go,
I would have you protected in my heart, like a child in a mother's womb,
I would hold you in my arms forever, 
If only you'd let me.

I would love you like none else has,
I would make you so happy, making you forget what sadness is like,
I would be your everything,
If only you'd let me.

Until later,
Keirthana :)

4 comments:

Aditi Ray on September 16, 2013 at 12:21 PM said...

I would be your everything..........If only you'd let me.
<3 :D

Keirthana on September 16, 2013 at 4:35 PM said...

Thanks Aditi

Sridevi Nayak K on September 19, 2013 at 12:18 AM said...

Very nice poem. I wish I could write poems like you. :D

Keirthana on September 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM said...

Thanks Sridevi :)

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates