July 20, 2012

Kitten Shower! - Birthday Wishes!!!!!!!

Posted by Wings of Harmony at 12:03 AM

Hello Hello to ALL the Darlings of our DOV!

Life gives us millions of chances, some are missed, others are ignored, but WHY on earth should we ever forget a chance to CELEBRATE?!! 

Yes Yes!!!! As that YUMMY chocolate Rocher cake shows, it's my MEOWW'S Birthdayyyyyy!!! :D Meoww - I met her exactly 10 months before and if I was born on time, she and I could've even celebrated our birthdays together! :D

Our love has been tagged by some imbecile creatures as lesbian, too sugary, too show-off and stuff like that, but do we care? Nope! :D Meoww is someone I look forward to every single day and miss her like crazy if I don't get to hear from her even once... I know that every time I mess up bad, real bad (And that's quite often I tell you) She is there, to tell me what is as is, but doesn't judge me...and that knowledge has kept me going! She is like the light to my darkness! *Touchwood*

:D :D Sooooo my dearest dearest Meoww, here's from All the darlings of DOV to you!

A Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Happy Birthday!!!!!

And my dearest Witch - an Ode to you!

Fresh and Beautiful, like the life ahead, Air I pray to thee,
Bright and savior from the demons we fear, Fire I pray to thee,
Pure and flowing, you vanish the darkness with in us, Water I pray to thee,
Strength and Calmness, to help us endure, Earth I pray to thee,
Spirit of woman, undying and sacred, I pray to thee,
Goddess of the Night and World, I pray,
Shower your best blessing on my Sister, I pray
Blessed Be! So I mote it be!


I  hope you get the best of things you've always wanted. Love you. Always have. Always will.

10 comments:

vixie on July 20, 2012 at 12:45 AM said...

Ohhhhhh my goddess
Uuuuuu mad mad crazy woman..
Unbelievable you are..
Thanks a trillion for this amazing post honey..
I am soooooooooooo glad we have each other..
Thankyou to all the Darlings !!

And thankyou for writing that..I know you graced all the elements in it..

I will protect you with my life Mishti
Thankyou..
Blessed be :-*

And yes you have gotten me all teary eyed..
*hugs tight*

Raumali Dasgupta on July 20, 2012 at 10:04 AM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

Swarnali on July 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM said...

That's such a cute post, Pradeeta!! :D
A very happie happie wala birthday to you, Aditi!! :)
Loadsa love <3 <3
Swarnali

Wings of Harmony on July 20, 2012 at 12:10 PM said...

@Meoww: The Pleasure is ALL mine, lady! :D :D Yep....Goddess knows, I'll protect you with my own life... *and anyone else's if it comes to that :P* :D :D Awww baby! *Hugs*

Wings of Harmony on July 20, 2012 at 12:11 PM said...

@Swarnali: Thanks Girl! :D

Aditi Ray on July 20, 2012 at 12:48 PM said...

Happy Birthday my name-twin!!! :D :D
may god bless u with all the happiness, success and everything else that u ever wanted!! :D
keep smiling always... and keep meeoowwwwiinnggg!!!! :D :D :D :D
*tight hugs*!!!

vixie on July 20, 2012 at 2:09 PM said...

@Raumali...thankyouuuuuuuu :):)
cheers!!

@swarnali...hihih..yep yep..super cute post it be..hai na :)

thanks a ton darling!! luv ya tooo!!

CHEERS!!

@aditi..hey hey hey..thanks a ton sweetie!!!
*hugs hugs hugs*
:):):)

maithili on July 20, 2012 at 5:47 PM said...

Happy birthday Meow :D :D HAve a great year ahead and may your bubbliness and comments keep growing longer and longer :D :D

Keirthana on July 21, 2012 at 9:23 PM said...

Belated bday wished darling. May you be your bubbly self always and bring light into many more lives :)You have a style which is so unique and screaming Meowww :)

Miss-Match on July 23, 2012 at 1:28 PM said...

hey! belated happy b'day! have an amazingly rocking year ahead.!! May god bless u with dozens of kittens to play with..:D :D. and and and may u start writing more often..!!
N kudos to MSM.such beautiful verses.. Lucky Meoww!! ;)

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates