February 23, 2012

Dear menKIND

Posted by maithili at 8:04 PM
               I know you have been bashed by us on several occasions in blogworld and we women have commented to keep that ire ignited :P You have been condemned ,for all the wrong you do, more often than been praised for the kind gestures. Today I want to thank all the wonderful men in my life (in no particular order)

Thank you for running behind me holding the seat of my bicycle so that I don't fall balancing it.
Just because I saw the ad of  the new "Hide and Seek" (which was not even distributed in shops then) and I craved it badly, you went from shop to shop every day after work until you finally found it!
You lost your temper more on me than on anyone else. But I am also the only one who can get anything from you. I got your spontaneous generosity and my outburst I inherited from you.

Thank you for forgiving me for being selfish. When I don't have enough patience to wait for you to eat that chocolate lying alone in the fridge ;).
Thank you for always lending me your things and letting me have it if I forget to return them :P.
For the novels you let me buy from your saved pocket money.
For obeying my word above everybody else.

Thank you for putting up with my outbursts. Bless your soul, you are the receiving end most of the time :*
For the random things you say that keep me smiling all day.
For listening to my dukh bhari kahani and my silly ideas. For the  stupid jokes we shared.
For that precious time you steal from the day  for me :)
For being the only one I can't think of what else to thank for :D :D Because everything seems so natural with you :D

Thank you for letting me do all the crazy stuff in the lab :D
For sometimes doing even my part of the experiment ;)
For leaving your work and coming to help when you see I m struggling with something.
For all the last moment jhols we do while submission.

Thank you for not loosing patience with me when I do not write enough. (FL this is you :P )
For lightening  my mood (although you don't know that)

Thank you for leaving  your seat in the bus so that I don't stand in a bus packed with men ( that random guy in the bus)

The list goes long but for now I will stop here :D



5 comments:

Natasha on February 23, 2012 at 9:22 PM said...

Thank God..finallyyyyy :) So refreshing to see this when everywhere I go I see us women bashing men :p I am sure they will appreciate this post! :) And oh..Came upon this blog while blog-hopping..Loved reading it!

Red Handed on February 23, 2012 at 10:48 PM said...

Cute post!!
Men would worship you!
I could never write something sweet :(

vixie on February 24, 2012 at 9:32 AM said...

this be soo super ultra cuutee..!!!
the title reminded me of a similar post by RED..!!
hehehe..
but i get the oppoites now..;););)
good one maithz..!! loved it..:)

cheers!!

maithili on February 24, 2012 at 10:09 AM said...

@Natasha: Hehe after all the bashing they need some appreciation too :D Thank you natasha for reading us :)

@ Red: Thank you! I can never write humor like you so I make it up with sweetness ;)

@ meoww: Yeah the title was indeed once done by red so I put "KIND" in capitals :D :D Meoww where are you girl?? I miss your bubbly posts here!!

Sunitha Vijayanarayan on February 28, 2012 at 1:01 AM said...

cute post.. :). Liked it.

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates