November 5, 2011

Rewards of my current obsession

Posted by Keirthana at 1:43 PM

Hello all,

Just wanted to share the post I did on my blog with all of you, since it was about most of you. :)

It all started with Spaceman Spiff. A month or so ago, I was just going through my blogroll, loyally checking if any of the blogs have any updates even though if they had not got updated for the past few months. From Vineeth's The unabridged Version of Life, I hit on Spaceman Spiff's Senseless Sense? Or Sensible Nonsense?. Lo and Behold, I hit upon a mother lode of blog-o-treasures to read, read and read more. From there, my journey has never ended. So, I present here some awesome bloggers, whose blogs I hit upon recently, each as priceless as the next. Tada.

Spaceman Spiff : As already mentioned, the start of my journey. I really get lost in the tangles of her posts. Captivating, mesmerizing her posts are. Once you start, everyday you will want nothing more than a post from her.

PeeVee™ : Mind-boggling writer that she is, her every post touches a chord inside you somewhere, somehow. The chocolate-obsessed makes readers from all over the world obsessed with her blog.

Kalpak : The noises that his empty vessel makes are sure to make you go rolling on your floor, clutching your stomach, tears of laughter running down your face. I was just following his blog silently, until today. Made my first comment there and headed to post about him here. :)

Maithili : She doesn't stop with just One Such Story, but continues to write heart-stopping, beautiful stories. It is because of her that we got Darlings of Venus, the next on my list. And it is because of her, I got to know so many bloggers. I owe you one big hug, Maithili. *hugs*.

Darlings of Venus : A bunch of female bloggers pitching in to make an awesome recipe of posts that present you all the flavours of life. I just love the blog name and its speciality is the variety it gives you. I am proud to say that I am a member. (A single native of Mars- The FreeLancer, got caught among the Darlings of Venus and he is holding up pretty good, I would say :P )

Mystical Skeptical Me : As mystical and skeptical as she is, MSM's posts never fail to make you go open-mouthed in awe and wonder and you will find it hard to come to normal again.

Meoww : So crazy about cats that she chose her pen-name as meoww, hailing all the madness in the world, this sweet girl will give you the touch of childish madness that everyone longs for. So honest in her writing, you do not feel like reading a blog. Instead, you feel like you are actually listening to her talk. You would never want the post to end.

There are a lot more of blogs that I have read recently like Pannipuri Lover's Sanely Insane, Sumitra's iThink, iBlog, Viya's A peek into my life and so on.. Just that I have not found enough time to dig the rest of these blogs. :( I am working on it :)

Now people, go to each of these blogs, enjoy and then come back and thank me :)

Until later,
Keirthana :)

16 comments:

HijiBijBij on November 5, 2011 at 2:56 PM said...

totally agree with your list....my fav list too! :D heeeeeeeeeee

Wings of Harmony on November 5, 2011 at 4:59 PM said...

Oh wow! I made it to the list? :D :D Okay, now I am gawking in wonder. ;) :D
A BIIIIIIGGGG Thank you and hug! *HUG* :D

Khushboo W on November 5, 2011 at 6:45 PM said...

Oh! So true! All those blogs, yeah, even I'm obsessed with 'em! :D :D

Thanks for mentioning my blog in there! :)

Khushboo W on November 5, 2011 at 6:48 PM said...

Btw, I always have to browse your blog manually, I can't seem to find that "follow" button anywhere! :(
Please look into it! :)

Keirthana on November 5, 2011 at 7:09 PM said...

@HijiBijBij: Yippee.. Same pinch :) Btw, what's the motivation for your name-HijiBijBij? Makes me want to say it over and over again :)

@MSM: No need for gawking. you deserve every word of it and even more. *Hugs: :)

@Paanipuri Lover: I am just working my way around time to read all of your posts from the start :) And, on my blog right pane, you will see a subscription/follow widget with title "Plunge into the undefined". You can give your email id there and you will be notified of my posts via email.

vixie on November 5, 2011 at 8:22 PM said...

ohh my goddd..!!!!
this was like so unexpected and soooo superrr swwweeettt...!!
aiyooo..m jumping up and down with my head moving left and right
blehehehehe..
okk that i guess would be a foolish sight eh..
khi khi khi
thankuu soo much my girll..!!

and yehhh..
all the bloggers u mentioned are like masssssttt...!!!!

god bless you :)

cheers..!

maithili on November 5, 2011 at 8:25 PM said...

Thank you Keirthana for mentioning me here :) Even i couldn't follow your blog..checked it manually once or twice :) :)
Yes all the above writers are definitely the reward for blogwalking :) Awesome writers all of them including you :)

Keirthana on November 5, 2011 at 8:55 PM said...

@meoww: :) cheers girl!

@Maithili: Since mine is a self-hosted domain and blog running on wordpress, the follow widget there is a different subscribe widget. Please do use the follow widget on the right pane. you will be asked a confirmation for subscription via mail and then you will be receiving mails whenever I post. It would be a great honour to have you people as followers :)

Viya ;) on November 5, 2011 at 11:37 PM said...

Whoa! :) :) I've been foloowing most of these blogs for quiet sometime and i def agree with you! :D :D
Thank you for mentioning mine btw :D :D do dig in ;)
i'm def gonna check out rest of the blogs which i've missed out on! :D :D

CookieCrumbsInc. on November 6, 2011 at 12:23 AM said...

OMG such sweetoo things about me!! Thank you so much Keirthana!!

kalpak n. on November 6, 2011 at 9:43 AM said...

thanks a ton for the mention keirthana. and i agree with all they other blogs mentioned here. they're all really good, including yours :)

Keirthana on November 6, 2011 at 11:10 AM said...

@Viya : Do, do :D Reading such awesom blogs is as good as writing one yourself :)

@PeeVee: You deserve it dear :)

@Kalpak: Thanks :)

Wings of Harmony on November 6, 2011 at 10:29 PM said...

I am following you now! :D And THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!! :D once again!

Freelancer on November 6, 2011 at 11:55 PM said...

okay i am not in the list :P

Spaceman Spiff on November 6, 2011 at 11:58 PM said...

Thank you so much, Keirthana! :)

Keirthana on November 7, 2011 at 7:26 PM said...

@MSM and Spaceman Spiff: My pleasure :)

@Freelancer: You are. :P Just that I have not had enough time to read all of your blogs. Man, you sure have a big list. Soon, soon, I will be there too :D

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates