December 13, 2011

Au Revoir of Sorts

Posted by Wings of Harmony at 11:25 PM
Hello and Blessed Be Darlings!

I know I know, I have been MIA due to those Devils which give me sleepless nights and sore eyes. You guessed it right, if you did. Exams. The only place where my Magic fails. :P :P :P  So, now that I am back for a couple of days, I thought, I shall officially bid Adieu to all of you my Darlings and Men present here (FL, Kalpak, Aakash et al.) Yes. A little goodbye till the beginning of the powerful year of 2012. Yep. One thing. It's going to bring a lot of big changes! :D Good Luck for that to all of you... :D :D Nope. This is just one of those random thoughts. You can choose to ignore. :D
Image Source: 123newyear.com
Oh, anyway, yes. I'm going to my Native. It's a tiny little village in the lap of Bihar. Uh, yea, there's more to Bihar than Guns, Goons and Bombs. The place where I stay, is absolutely green, with no electricity and no connectivity and COLD. Like SUPER COLD! And I absolutely love winters! So, you can see, I'm going after 8 friggin' years!!! Yes, I'm excited and a bit apprehensive about how all of it would be like. Err....yes, it is safe. So, ummm, I am taking my Diary and Ink pen there, to write. I had thought of taking my laptop there, but Dad said that electricity is infrequent so there's no point as I may not be able to charge it or my iPod or my phone for that matter. I am not complaining, at all! :D Nature lover, that I am, this is such a great escape! :D I am hoping I enjoy as much as I prove that I am, being the eldest daughter of the family, very responsible and calm in extenuating circumstances. (Um, yeah...take a leap of logic...the "M" word...).
Image Source: geolocation.ws
Ahem, so all you lovely people out there, keep an eye open for the fascinating while I recharge my Batteries and give you all the spooks and stories from the recesses of the village and the talks around the fire. The Nights are beautiful with skies so clear...that it looks like God has scattered Silver and Gold dust across it. I really hope, it's as beautiful as I remember it to be. You all lovely people till then, don't forget me and may be, miss me thoda thoda ;) :D Okay?? Blessed be! And a LOT of love! Take care and keep writing!! :D
Image Source: sodahead.com

Love you all and Blessed Be!!!! <3 <3 :*

10 comments:

Dr. Mohamed on December 14, 2011 at 12:50 AM said...

Best wishes with slaying those nasty devils, the exams!

vixie on December 14, 2011 at 10:01 AM said...

sighhh
i have already fallen in love with that place mishti..
yesss..do write..i know your creative juices will be in full flow when you will be in the ,idst of the purest nature..
but i am going to miss you..
sooooo baaaaaad..
:'( :'( :'(
tc love..may the forces of mother nature protect and guide you..:)
*hugs*

cheers !!

Wings of Harmony on December 14, 2011 at 12:58 PM said...

@Mohamed Mughal: Hehe, thanks mate! :D

@Meoww: Owww Sweetheart.... I knowww... :D :D I hope I can write....something... for you too... :) :) I will miss you toooooo...like so much!! :'( :'( But, no, I will keep in touch, You know I will! <3 You take care sweetheart! Mother Nature shall embrace you too, through me.... Love you so much! Take care and blessed be! :D :D :*

Keirthana on December 14, 2011 at 7:17 PM said...

Have a enjoyable and pleasant stay :)

You will be missed very much and so whenever possible, please bless us with your magic.. I will be waiting..

*Hugs*

Sunitha Vijayanarayan on December 14, 2011 at 9:08 PM said...

Have a fun vacation and waiting for new tales to unfold when you are back..

The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p on December 14, 2011 at 9:24 PM said...

Have fun Prads...will miss you around...the place you described sounds so wonderful, I wish I could tag along too...kabh aur sahi...you come back all hale and hearty and with loads of vanishing act waala stories OK..

Love <3 <3 <3

Confused Soul on December 14, 2011 at 9:32 PM said...

Aaah you have a great time .. and oii all the best :D

Wings of Harmony on December 14, 2011 at 10:44 PM said...

@Keirthana: Thank you! :) :D Awwww....No sweetie...my magic, as you believe, comes from you all! :D So, when you think of me...you would know, that magic is in you! <3 :* *Hugs*

@Sunitha: :D :D Absolutely! Thank you!!!!!!!

@The Dragon: Heeeehee....thank you!!! It indeed is...and yes, we can go there sometime....regarding safety, Dragon and Magic can kick some arse together!! :D :D Yes, all the spooky, vanishing stories I will get! :D :D Pakka!! Love to you too! <3 <3

@Confused Soul: Hehehe! Thank You Thank You Thank You!! :D :D :D

Megha Sarin on December 24, 2011 at 3:37 PM said...

Have a great time in wilderness :)
Explore your imagination:)

Love
http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

Unknown on March 16, 2015 at 9:18 AM said...

MTT chuyên cung cấp những sản phẩm tăng cường sức khỏe đời sống như thuốc bổ cho mắt
thuốc tăng cường trí nhớ
triple omega 3-6-9
thuoc multivitamin
thuoc giam can tot nhat
mỹ phẩm sakura nhật bản
Bạn đang thắc mắc hay phân vân lựa chọn cho mình loại kem chống nắng cho những ngày hè sắp tới ? Hãy đọc bài viết của chúng tôi để có sự lựa chọn tốt nhất cho mình
kem chống nắng nào tốt nhất

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates