January 10, 2012

I want You

Posted by Jasmine Dayal at 12:16 AM

http://img1.imensagens.com/en/i-miss-you/47.gif
Hello Darlings!!


I had written this poem around 3 years back for my Sister with whom i had a fight and we were not on talking terms.... Thought of sharing it here...

I want to be with you,
but your millions of miles away.
i wish you would call just to ask about my day.
it would make things so much better if i could hear you voice,
I guess i can't complain too much, after all this was my choice.
i wish i could hold you in my arms and look in to your eyes.
i promise i will always be true to you and never tell you lies.
its so hard to go to sleep without you by my side.
my tears are the only thing ill ever try to hide.
i lie awake in bed as the tears stream down my face,
they keep going until the hit my pillow case.

I Miss You...





You can visit me at My Creations-The Way To Me


7 comments:

Aditi Ray on January 12, 2012 at 8:41 PM said...

wooooowwwww!!! its beautiful mahnnn!!!! :D :D :D
I completely adore it!! Love it truely nd completely Jass!!
I hav some poet frnds n I m always left awe-struck by the fact tht they craet poems just at the spur of the moment...n i cud never do it!!
so kudos darling!! simply bravo! :D

Aditi Ray on January 12, 2012 at 8:45 PM said...

also wud like to add tht m a bit Jealous of all the ppl who write such beautiful poetry! so u already hav a follower cum Jealous bitch fr u here! ;) :P

keep writing swthrt..!! <3

Jasmine Dayal on January 12, 2012 at 11:11 PM said...

@aditi:- thanks a lot dear!! Well this was 3 years back and now i suck at poetry... i am more into writing stories....
wud try again but not so soon... lol...

Aaaw!! thanks for appreciating it...
will try some day...
Thanks once again!!

Smita on January 14, 2012 at 12:27 AM said...

nice :) hope the fight was solved and you did show your cutie lil one this :)
keep writing :)

Abhinav rastogi on January 17, 2012 at 2:17 AM said...

nice !!!


~[A][B]~
http://rastogiabhinav.blogspot.com

Jasmine Dayal on January 21, 2012 at 9:54 PM said...

@Smita:- The Fight Did Resolve and we still find ways to fightlol..
Yes i did show it to her and she had tears in her Eyes...

@abhinav:- Thanks

Unknown on March 16, 2015 at 10:20 AM said...

MTT chuyên cung cấp những sản phẩm tăng cường sức khỏe đời sống như thuốc bổ cho mắt
thuốc tăng cường trí nhớ
triple omega 3-6-9
thuoc multivitamin
thuoc giam can tot nhat
mỹ phẩm sakura nhật bản
Bạn đang thắc mắc hay phân vân lựa chọn cho mình loại kem chống nắng cho những ngày hè sắp tới ? Hãy đọc bài viết của chúng tôi để có sự lựa chọn tốt nhất cho mình
kem chống nắng nào tốt nhất

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates