January 16, 2012

Traffic of my life!

Posted by Chandana at 8:56 PM

This is more of a been-there-done-that kinda post. Every city has its own complaints about its traffic. Since I am living in traffic-horror every single day here in Hyderabad so I thought why not make a story out of that too! 
1. Auto Drivers:
They always think that from all the horns blaring around them, none of them are aimed at them. I really want to learn that from them. Blocking and ignoring a particular sound/voice that is blaring/screaming right in your ears - that would be a useful talent in life! 

2. Car drivers:
They hate Bike Riders while stuck in traffic because riders get to squeeze by more easily. They hate bike readers because they get to cut in front of you just when the light turns green. They hate bike riders because they make it so damn hard to overtake with all their zig-zagging.

3. Bike riders: They hate Car Drivers because drivers get to sit in AC while they're out in the sun (rain, smoke, or dust). Muhahahaha *car driver points and laughs*

4. Bus drivers: They don't have AC nor can they squeeze by. They purposefully squeeze you out of every inch of road you have if they can help it. Enough said.

5. Just as the light turns green, there is that one last pedestrian who always HAS to run in front of you just as you're taking off. Always! Some day I am going to run smack into you and you'll fly off the road and ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. So there. Don't say I dint warn you.

6. The Honkers: They are such pleasant people. How else can you explain the fact that continuous honking sounds like music to them? Granted it drives everyone else crazy, but hey! As long as its music to my ears you all can shut the f**k up. Arrgghh! I hate them! Yes the light changed to green. I am not blind. I can see that. Give me a second to move forward. One second is all am asking for. I too want to go wherever it is that I am going 'as soon as possible' *rolls-eyes*

7. Dancing lights: Yeah that's right. Why don't you shine the damn headlight right in my eyes? You and your high beam in the middle of the city. People! have the minimum courtesy to dip them especially when you are stuck face to face in a narrow road. Else dont complain if i bang right into you (and hopefully break the damm headlight) because I cant see two feet in front of me!

6 comments:

Keirthana on January 16, 2012 at 9:28 PM said...

Couldn't agree more with you.. And the Honkers, I have to exert my highest level of patience to refrain from walking upto the person and give a tight slap. The ones that honk at the signal deserve to be hanged.

Wings of Harmony on January 16, 2012 at 9:54 PM said...

Yeaaa!!! The Dancing Lights!!! I wear glasses and when these lights glare into your eyes! Gah!!

*Phew* Nice Post! :D

aakash on January 17, 2012 at 1:56 PM said...

Reminds me of my traffic waala post :D
Hyderabad isn't bad a place, considering other metros. I love the way everyone seems relaxed there :D
P.S.: A post without your pic in it is something unacceptable on ethical blogger standards ;)

aJ

Haddock on January 18, 2012 at 12:20 AM said...

On that last point, I think there should be some heavy penalty laid out for those who use high beam in cities.
One of the causes of many accidents.

Smita on January 21, 2012 at 11:15 PM said...

lol
wonderful post chandana :D
really loved the subtle humor :D
agree with all the points and especially the last one. atleast educated people know car rules! they shouldn't use high beam lights while driving in the city!
god, traffic in India is simply.....!

Unknown on March 16, 2015 at 10:21 AM said...

MTT chuyên cung cấp những sản phẩm tăng cường sức khỏe đời sống như thuốc bổ cho mắt
thuốc tăng cường trí nhớ
triple omega 3-6-9
thuoc multivitamin
thuoc giam can tot nhat
mỹ phẩm sakura nhật bản
Bạn đang thắc mắc hay phân vân lựa chọn cho mình loại kem chống nắng cho những ngày hè sắp tới ? Hãy đọc bài viết của chúng tôi để có sự lựa chọn tốt nhất cho mình
kem chống nắng nào tốt nhất

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates