This is more of a been-there-done-that kinda post. Every city has its own complaints about its traffic. Since I am living in traffic-horror every single day here in Hyderabad so I thought why not make a story out of that too!
1. Auto Drivers:
They always think that from all the horns blaring around them, none of them are aimed at them. I really want to learn that from them. Blocking and ignoring a particular sound/voice that is blaring/screaming right in your ears - that would be a useful talent in life!
2. Car drivers:
They hate Bike Riders while stuck in traffic because riders get to squeeze by more easily. They hate bike readers because they get to cut in front of you just when the light turns green. They hate bike riders because they make it so damn hard to overtake with all their zig-zagging.
3. Bike riders: They hate Car Drivers because drivers get to sit in AC while they're out in the sun (rain, smoke, or dust). Muhahahaha *car driver points and laughs*
4. Bus drivers: They don't have AC nor can they squeeze by. They purposefully squeeze you out of every inch of road you have if they can help it. Enough said.
5. Just as the light turns green, there is that one last pedestrian who always HAS to run in front of you just as you're taking off. Always! Some day I am going to run smack into you and you'll fly off the road and ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. So there. Don't say I dint warn you.
6. The Honkers: They are such pleasant people. How else can you explain the fact that continuous honking sounds like music to them? Granted it drives everyone else crazy, but hey! As long as its music to my ears you all can shut the f**k up. Arrgghh! I hate them! Yes the light changed to green. I am not blind. I can see that. Give me a second to move forward. One second is all am asking for. I too want to go wherever it is that I am going 'as soon as possible' *rolls-eyes*
7. Dancing lights: Yeah that's right. Why don't you shine the damn headlight right in my eyes? You and your high beam in the middle of the city. People! have the minimum courtesy to dip them especially when you are stuck face to face in a narrow road. Else dont complain if i bang right into you (and hopefully break the damm headlight) because I cant see two feet in front of me!