September 4, 2011

That Girl.

Posted by Vinati at 12:17 AM
She plays with clips and bands, paper and pen.
She sings the melodies attached to every string around.
She dreams of meeting her 'prince on a white horse',
Is it like the one that Taylor found?

She bears with a smile; cynical looks and green eyes,
Covertly she carries contentment when eulogized.
She adores heels, dresses, flowers and colors.
Yet, she lives by the smile of her lover.

She is me, I am you and you are we.
A girl, a daughter, a wife, a mother!

******
Picture Courtesy : deviantart

As I have promised to bring music to this already amazing blog, I am going to put a song every time I post. A song which I hope you too would love to hear, like I do. So here comes the first song. It falls under the genre : Trance. It is On the Beach by Above and Beyond.


6 comments:

maithili on September 4, 2011 at 2:11 PM said...

so very well expressed in a few stanzas!
I just loved the last lines ;)
Wow I didn't know you are a poet as well!!

Vinati on September 4, 2011 at 9:24 PM said...

Thank you so much, Maithili.
Well..yeah...i do a little bit of poetry too. Still a naive at it, though! :)

CookieCrumbsInc. on September 4, 2011 at 10:12 PM said...

:) Awww... that was so pretty <3

Now off to listen to the song.

Wings of Harmony on September 5, 2011 at 2:17 AM said...

oh!! I love the way you write!! and the whole imagery was so beautiful!! :D :D

Vinati on September 15, 2011 at 4:13 PM said...

@Priyanka
thank you very very much! :)

@Mystical Skeptical Me
tumhe bhi thank you dher sara wala! :)

Kalyan Panja on October 3, 2011 at 4:59 PM said...

lovely lines...you have summarized it so beautifully!

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates