October 3, 2011

Little Droplets of love and life

Posted by Keirthana at 6:43 PM

Hey there,

Why are you being so grumpy and not visiting me? That too, this time of the year!!! As I remember, you were the first to welcome me and give a nice feeling about Hyderabad, when I stepped into this city last year. Have you forgotten all those chit-chats we used to have when you slightly accompanied me all the way when I walk from my office to the outside of the tech park? And how you used to get angry and used to plunk hard on me that I had to avoid you to protect myself from your wrath though I did not want to? And then, again you will calm down and we will go for a compromise walk. But, this year, you seemed to be visiting for a while at the beginning of last month and then poof!! Where art thou? I miss you badly. You make me feel so cheery and bring out the kid in me. Whenever I meet you, there’s a hop in my walk and a spark in my talk. You are the love and life on earth, for me. Do you remember those naughty times when I used to peek out to check if your anger had subsided and then you will come out of your hiding and hit me hard? Even the flowers and plants decking my path to and from office are missing you. They are dull and show me their gloomy faces every morning and evening and then I too go like :( :(. When you visited me at night, me being sound asleep, all curled up and cozy, you used to leave messages on the leaves and flowers. And, that made me feel so special when I woke up in the morning and sensed your overnight presence. I don’t know what made you angry, but please do not show your wrath by being silent. Forgiving is your nature and that’s your divinity.

Waiting for your arrival,
A kid who can never make her mind to sing “Rain, Rain, Go Away..”

P.S: As I finished writing this, I looked out through the window and saw little droplets of love and life falling from the sky :) Woohooooo :) :) She heard me, after all :)

Until later :)

9 comments:

Smita on October 4, 2011 at 1:40 AM said...

that was a sweet post :)
loved the title. little droplets of love and life :)

Khushboo W on October 4, 2011 at 11:16 AM said...

Ah! rains are pure bliss! :D

Suruchi on October 4, 2011 at 3:48 PM said...

i was wondering who this is gonna be-such a cute recital:-)

Keirthana on October 4, 2011 at 8:00 PM said...

Thanks Smita :)

@Paanipuri Lover :Rains, just the thought is refreshing, ain't it? Btw, I am also a crazy fan of Paanipuris :)

@Suruchi: Thank you :)

Chandana on October 4, 2011 at 8:11 PM said...

Yes it rained after so long..! But unfortunately i was driving and stuck in traffic at that very moment :|
And an auto almost hit my car saying he couldn't see a thing in the pouring rain.
So dint really get a chance to enjoy the rain.

Priya Chilamkurthi on October 5, 2011 at 7:10 AM said...

Thats a cute one! :)

Keirthana on October 5, 2011 at 6:03 PM said...

@Chandana: So sad that this rain turned out that way for ya..

@Pria: Thanks :)

Wings of Harmony on October 7, 2011 at 2:21 AM said...

What a cute post!! I imagined a kid-best friend...and rain, yes, that she is! :D :D

I am glad, she heard you! :D :D

Keirthana on October 14, 2011 at 7:43 PM said...

Sorry MSM, I missed your comment somehow.

Yeah, Rain is always that best friend who lifts that straight line of a mouth on our face and makes us smile :)

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates