October 29, 2011

Tangled Web

Posted by Sunitha Vijayanarayan at 12:31 AM
This was one of my poems written back in 2007 , While I was wondering what my first post to Darlings of Venus should be , I came across this one and thought I'd share and that image something I used as a back ground design for the poem back then.

A tangled web
I've made my life
I'm caught in it
And stuck for life

Why did I lie
When I did love
I wanted to tell you
But knew not how

And I wove the yarn
that I show the world
Like I didn't know
The truth would unfold

When we had promised
To be true all the way
Why did I break it
When I had my say

When we had promised
to be true all the way
Why did I break it
When I had my way

I wished to talk
to make amends
Coz I really wanted
For us to be friends

How ever hard
I try to change
Sometimes I still
Don't act my age

But what ever I said
That's only half true
Was coz I was scared
Of losing you

6 comments:

Wings of Harmony on October 29, 2011 at 9:50 AM said...

Wow! Tangled Web of emotions! Loved it :D :)

Smita on October 30, 2011 at 2:03 AM said...

simple yet so wonderful :)
beautiful it is :)

Sunitha Vijayanarayan on October 30, 2011 at 7:17 AM said...

Thanks MSM and Smita, Glad you liked it and thanks to all for making me a part of this wonderful girl's gang.

Red Handed on October 30, 2011 at 7:19 AM said...

Life and its complexities. Emotions are truly like tangles webs. well crafted!

Sunitha Vijayanarayan on November 11, 2011 at 11:24 PM said...

Thanks @Red Handed

CookieCrumbsInc. on December 8, 2011 at 4:12 PM said...

I'm jealous of your poem-writing skills:) This so... poignant is the word that comes to mind.

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates