October 4, 2011

O dil bewakoof !

Posted by Smita at 2:05 AM
Yea, I have a दिल , and my दिल  is बेवाकूफ़ !
  Every-time I see a good guy, my heart just starts jumping !! 
Okay not every second guy that I see, but every time I see a perfect guy, why does this बेवक़ूफ़ has to get so seriously involved in my love affair? Yes, my love affair! 
It's my life, my taste, my eyes, my senses that see that person and tells my mind and my conscious that that person is simply perfect for me and then my intellectual mind starts preparing for a plan to achieve the target but then this बेवक़ूफ़  comes into play and I get emotional :( I start thinking about all the possibilities of a proposal, even a friendship proposal posed in-front of that guy. 
Why is my दिल such a बेवक़ूफ़ man !
Okay okay, don't be so angry my little red pounding idiot heart.Let the readers also decide who is बेवक़ूफ़. You or me :P 




    This guy is my good friend. He's intelligent and is from my caste only. Our families know a bit about each other. He is polite. Smart to look at. He's funny and is always lightening up the environment. Has a very practical approach towards life and things. Is well spoken, well mannered. And loves enjoying life. He's tall. These are all the relevant things I look in a guy to see him in that ways.

Now coming to how he treats me. He's very open regarding things, be it about his ex or of his present crushes. At the same time, he treats me in a very protective and caring way. Never leaves a chance to meet me or talk to me. We used to chat for hours, sharing our daily stuff during holidays. He guides me, sometimes authoritatively, sometimes sweetly, be it on a personal of professional level. Always is concerned how I take my life and always want to hear out all the smallest details of the problems I face. In short, he's one of those first perfect guys I have met so far. 



Now, coming to my  दिल बेवक़ूफ़  part. My heart likes him but my mind argues that I am not the correct girl for him. I am not so lively, good to look at, fair like him and also I lag in educational level too. But then, this बेवक़ूफ़  just keeps on thinking about all the stupid possibilities this idiot can actually imagine. I feel so terrible at times when I meet him as a friend with brain treating him as one of well wisher's but this बेवक़ूफ़  keeps dreaming in the opposite direction, I am shy to say in what direction :P lol

Now coming to this second guy! Man, he drives me crazy ! He's just so sweet, so well mannered, so nice, so well spoken, so cute, so smart. Man! He's another perfect guy! He too is of my same caste, his family too has same traditions as that of mine. Infact, he lives totally the way we live. We just have so many similarities, be it in anything.

He's tall. Smart, educated, belongs to a nice family and also one of good friends. Cares so much for me when we are together. Never ever makes me feel low. He's always lightening up the environment. And the shocking thing is we have so many common interests. It's something that has never happened in 22 years of my life! 

He talks so honestly and frankly that whenever he speaks I only feel like listening to him, without uttering a word ;) He just looks so cute when he speaks. His talks are always so interesting to listen to, he's always cracking jokes, but he also praises the qualities he feels like praising. And this is the quality I like the most in him. He's just so innocent to talk to. Of-course he knows all the evils do's and dont's of today. He knows how to behave with a girl, how to tackle things, how to be Mr. charming :P

He talks wonderfully. He actually knows how to make my mood. He just cares  for me so differently. Man! I am so much getting trapped in his charm! Warns me about what not to do. Praises me like nobody has done before. I just feel so comfortable, lively and happy when he's around. He does makes me smile :)


Now, coming to the real confession. I like them both. No, wait. One more than the other. But I don't know whether they like me or not. :( And this is where my दिल  comes into scene and does all that बेवकूफी ! How am I supposed to tell somebody how much influenced my stupid दिल is with him. How am I supposed to get out of all this ! These two treat me like I have been never treated before and also like nobody treats a friend. Now, who's बेवक़ूफ़? 
Me or my दिल !


9 comments:

The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p on October 4, 2011 at 8:24 AM said...

You know how many people are out there who can be in love with 2 people...let your heart choose girl trust me...the mind will overcome after the heartbreak but the heart will never console the mind,,,atleast not in case of me.

Khushboo W on October 4, 2011 at 11:12 AM said...

As they say, choose the second one! If you were truly in love with the first one, you would've never fallen for the second guy! :D :D

Smita on October 4, 2011 at 7:14 PM said...

@the dragong in the skin of a goat : exactly my point, the heart will never console the mind :D I will let my heart choose :)

@ panipuri lover : You actually made it more clear for me now :P thanks a lot :) Infact now I feel, the second guy takes me more that ways than the first one :) <3

Chandana on October 4, 2011 at 8:08 PM said...

You already said you like one more than the other! So choose him and go for it!

Priya Chilamkurthi on October 5, 2011 at 7:04 AM said...

PaaniPuri Lover is right!
Why would you love the second one when you love the first one?
Aren't you the one who is making your dil bewakoof? Go with what it says! :)

Smita on October 5, 2011 at 2:09 PM said...

@the girl at first avenue and panipuri : thanks for clearing my head girls :) I do like the second more than first :p and honestly, this guy makes me feel more secure and comfortable than the first :)
thanks for helping <3 <3 :)

Suruchi on October 6, 2011 at 12:25 PM said...

my god-you go on n on n on about how the second guy makes you feel and the first one got just a paragraph devoted to him and you still feel confused???????

go with the flow-enjoy them both I'd say;-)

Wings of Harmony on October 7, 2011 at 2:09 AM said...

You know, as Dragon said, we can love more than one person...no big deal...but when you have to choose, go with the one, who makes you feel like you don't have to pretend to be right or perfect...just what you are...and there goes my vote for the second guy! :D :D

Smita on October 9, 2011 at 12:05 AM said...

@suruchi : lol, yeah, I don't have much to write about the first than the second. I just so like the latter one :D
thanks ;)

@MSM : I know, and that's what I like about this second guy. I just have to be me when I with him, he doesn't asks much because ;) :D thanks :)

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates