April 30, 2012

birthday birthday BIRTHDAYYYYY !!!

Posted by vixie at 10:41 AM
Hello Darlings,

I know I have been MIA for way too long. A tiny or a beeeeeeg SORRY wouldn't suffice. I know. I will try my best to be active here as much as I can.
Well today I finally decided to let the lethargy bug a hood wink and i thought enough is enough..
Just Shut-up and WRITE !!
And well what better reason to begin to write than A Birthday Wish..!!!!

Well before you start cursing me for going round and round like a bleddyyy mixer..
I announce with all the pomp and splendour and all things bright and beautiful and mystical...
It's Mystical Skeptical Me 's Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
To the blog world she is known as MSM..to all her friends as Pradeeta..and to me as my Mishti.
She is my soul sister, my soul mate, my best friend, my mother, my daughter everything rolled into one.
Exactly 24 years ago, Goddess created a beautiful,mystical,charming,intelligent and witty baby girl.
And today after all these years, she has transformed into this amazing woman who is not only an embodiment of all the qualities I just mentioned, but also someone who is filled with an enormous capacity to shower her love,warmth and an incredible sense of calm on all her near and dear ones.

Call me a little selfish, but then yes, to her i know i will always remain extra special cos of the beautiful bond we share.

So my dear lil witch,On behalf of all the Darlings, here's wishing you  a wonderful wonderful Happy Birthday.
May your life be filled with all the happiness and love and joy you deserve.
May all your dreams come true.

Here's raising a toast to my fellow would be wiccan,

To the gushing yet calming Air,
To the flowing yet still Water,
To the moving yet stable Earth,
To the raging yet mellow Fire,
To my Spirit which I find in Thee,
I gently command the pentacle elements
Take across my choicest wishes,
And bless my darling princess,
So I Mote It Be,
Blessed Be.



Have a blast..!!!!
and yes I will keep my promise.
The day we meet, we shall celebrate your birthday..AGAIN!!!
I love you my baby girl..!!!!
*grins*

To Happy Birthdays..!!
Cheers Darlings






13 comments:

Wings of Harmony on April 30, 2012 at 10:55 AM said...

OMG Meowww!!!! :D :D :D I have no words, I have no words! :* :D Oh God! Thank you! To you and ALL the darlings....everybody, for loving me so much! :D :D

*Jitters* Okay, this is so GOOD! :D :D Thank youuu! <3

Wings of Harmony on April 30, 2012 at 10:58 AM said...

@I love the cake! :D

kalpak n. on April 30, 2012 at 11:08 AM said...

*slow sarcastic applause*

maithili on April 30, 2012 at 11:20 AM said...

Happy birthday my dear MSM :D Love you!!!
Meoww I must applause you for this! I couldn't write this well about MSM and I m glad you wrote it while I was still struggling in blogger draft :D :D

Both of you- Love you!!!

Wings of Harmony on April 30, 2012 at 11:29 AM said...

@KP: Really? *Ignores*

@Maiths: Thank youuuu Sis! <3 :D Hehehehe, the post is nonetheless beautiful, with your birthday wish! :D To the both of you too - I love you! <3

Confused Soul on April 30, 2012 at 1:29 PM said...

@MSM- a very very very happy b'daaayyyy :D

@Meow- that was so sweet! :D

Wings of Harmony on April 30, 2012 at 9:36 PM said...

@Confused Soul: Thank you!! :D :D :D

Vinati on April 30, 2012 at 11:58 PM said...

Happy Birthday sweetheart!!!! :-* :-*

Wish you loads of joy and luck. :-)

*Sister hug* ^_^
XOXOXO

Wings of Harmony on May 1, 2012 at 12:13 AM said...

@Vi: Oh my Girl!!! :D :D :* Thank youuuuu! *Sister hug* :D :D :D Love the new hug! Blessed Be!! Mwaaah!

Aditi Ray on May 1, 2012 at 1:34 PM said...

awwww... Happy birthday MSM!!! although its kinda belated now! :P
but still... enjoy!!! :D

Wings of Harmony on May 1, 2012 at 6:51 PM said...

@Aditi: :D :D :D Thank youuuu....arre, bday wishes mein Belated kuch nai hota :D :D :D <3 :*

Shreya on May 1, 2012 at 11:31 PM said...

Happieeee Budddayyy MSM!!! Hope you had a super duper awesome day filled with even more love than what this post clearly was overflowing with :) :) :)

Wings of Harmony on May 3, 2012 at 10:19 PM said...

@Shreya: :D :D Thank youuuu!! :D :D <3 Hehe, I know...this love of Mine, Meoww... *Touchwood*

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates