August 20, 2012

Help spread the word!- you are strong :)

Posted by kadak sing at 3:45 AM

I came across this blog quite randomly and it brought a smile to my face. The idea had a novelty that appealed. I went through a number of posts and while I did I found that there were so many expressions in every blog that a girl can identify with. There is so much wealth and beauty in her mind that she wants to put forth. Women are always close to my heart. I believe they are born of great spirit and to begin with I am going to salute the channel of energy here. Kudos to all of you!  Having said that, I would like to tell you all that most of my blog posts are going to be fiction so I hope you enjoy my amateurish attempt at it and if you don’t, I hope you are kind enough not to tell me how it bored the socks out of you. J But today as my first post I am just going to write in about something that formed an impression when I went through this blog in general.
I am going to talk about something that you all can align with. Strength. I read some blog posts here which had an element of morbidity to it despite its theme of lifting spirits. I wondered then how can a woman who derives energy from so many different sources let her spirit dip so very easily. I might have been reading too much between the lines (we girls think so muchJ) but yet even with so many beautiful and thought evoking posts, some of them particularly held such a stark contrast of a glaring void. That is disturbing to find in any girl who displays such maturity with her writing otherwise! Strength or the belief of lack of it can add many shades to our lives.  Everyone is strong. There is no degree of comparison to it. But does everyone want to get to a point where they want to test how strong they are. No one would volunteer for that kind of an experience and once they have it they wouldn’t want a repeat. No one wants that kind of a medallion. No one who completely understands the essence of the experience related to the word would like to be told “ You are a strong person.”. A friend of mine who lost her parents once told me” Everyone calls me strong but you know I really don’t want to be. I just want them back” It isn’t easy and it is never the best of experiences.  That is why I say strength is an acquired taste J
Having said that, everyday our life is sectioned into so many parts and every day we come across multiple things that don’t go our way or get on our nerves. Sometimes it goes a step further. So many relations, so many conflicts. Every day we put a little of ourselves aside for someone else and at some point we rue it but we would still do it again. How many times have you given up on something small or big to accommodate your sense of happiness for someone else? It is quite nearly impossible that any of you can confidently say “never” to the above. That is strength too. Strength doesn’t have to be expressed in big things but also in the small things you do every day. Strength is no different from discovering happiness. Those small moments that you would never give a second thought to otherwise. It doesn’t matter today how small you feel, you will always have the strength to rise above it. It doesn’t matter how many people or how many situations indicate otherwise, nothing can dampen that strength once you choose to express it. Conflicts won’t cease but you can always learn to do a balancing act. It is an acquired and practiced habit in everyone. Do not attach a lot of importance to things, people and situations that went wrong in the past and hurt yourself again and again(if that makes any sense J). That is truly a big strength. To accomplish it would make you a stronger AND a better(~happier) person. It would free you of your own bindings. There is a chance to be happier every day for there are so many awesome moments that happen in a day! For me it is as simple as my favorite song just playing on the radio or my coffee turning out perfect.
I will not want to go on and on about it since my audience is a well-rounded group of individuals who are intelligent enough to understand their own individuality J I will conclude with Swami Vivekananda’s belief that weakness doesn’t exist and one mustn’t give birth to that belief to cripple one selves. J As you can see I am a hopeless preacher (and that is why I never volunteer with advice)
Stay awesome and share a smile! J Look forward to my next post and if you have slept through this one hope you had a good siesta ;)
P.S. Image attached is one among one of my favorite ones on enticing expressions courtesy Google. Hope it conveyed what it was supposed to J
P. P. S. After that just to have your senses horrified, I am attaching a video that repelled me... 
 I am fun ain't I? ;)


5 comments:

Nihareekaa on August 20, 2012 at 1:21 PM said...

Hello! And welcome Aks. As far as first posts go, this was a good one. Yes, we do sometimes go a little down in the dumps, but then we always find a way back. Glad to have one more Darling here. Keep writing. :D

Atrocious Scribblings on August 21, 2012 at 2:18 PM said...

Made a lot of sense to me; found it balanced and practical.

Loved reading it.

kadak sing on August 21, 2012 at 7:38 PM said...

thanks for having the patience to read it guys!

Pavithra on August 21, 2012 at 9:56 PM said...

Definitely makes sense to me.. Strength lies in the mind and it comes out when you most need it, when you least expect it out of yourself.. :)

kadak sing on August 21, 2012 at 10:07 PM said...

couldn't have said it better myself :)

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates