June 1, 2013

Congratulations !!!

Posted by Darlings of Venus at 5:26 PM
      Yes, yes, yes! It's true :D :D For those who don't already know, our dear blog has made it to the Top Indian blogs :D :D * Drum rolls*
       I can't express how happy I was to see the name of our blog up there.
       If it hadn't been the keen interest and ideas that went into setting up this page, we wouldn't have been here.
      I take this chance to specially thank Smita Mittal who kept the show running in our absence. Trust me, its not as easy to keep checking mails and replying to requests. Not only has she been working as an admin, but also writing regularly at our page. I m grateful to you darling.
      How can I forget all those lovely ladies who got this blog so much traffic. All of you talented ladies have contributed to make DOV a happening place :D :D
      I request all darlings to please start writing for DOV again. I know most of you have moved on and taken up more responsibilities but please do drop in once in a while.
     After a long time, a new topic for discussion will be put up today and I hope to see good participation.

    The topic for discussion is :  "Monsoon memories"

    I m sure all of you have some special memories about monsoon or maybe some of you might have dreadful memories. Write about it. As we wait for the rains to shower and quench the thirst of the burning earth, write about your expectations with the rains. Write about your romance in the rain. Write about getting stuck in the rain. Anything that comes to your mind about the rains :D

   As always, entry could be prose or poetry or simply a photograph.
   Start posting right away.
   And yes, please don't post more than 2 posts in 24 hours or it will have to be rescheduled.
   Anonymous posts to be mailed to darlingsofvenus@gmail.com

   

4 comments:

Sunitha Vijayanarayan on June 3, 2013 at 5:56 AM said...

Wow.. That is so cool... Sorry I haven't been writing for a while . But haven't even been posting regularly even on my personal blog. But Monsoon is one of my favourite topics. Will not miss this one for anything...

Deepa on June 3, 2013 at 11:18 AM said...

Congrats....n yaaay ... *hoots*
n double yaaay im a part of it now

Smita on June 3, 2013 at 3:52 PM said...

yeaaaayyy!!! It feels so good to see your passion getting such an interesting shape..right maithili?

DOV has a long way to go still! :D

And thanks for mentioning my name, right there :p
Brought a smile on my face after a long time :)

Cheers to one and all contributing to this platform!
We all rock !

Love

CookieCrumbsInc. on June 11, 2013 at 10:50 PM said...

Congrats Em and all those have kept the place alive :) Three cheers!

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates