March 13, 2014

Monstrosity

Posted by Deepa at 1:00 AM
I was in a mood for short scary stories so I thought maybe I should write a something that comes in my mind impromptu,
I started penning down stories as and when it came on my mind, and I had promised myself that I would publish this post when I finish my 10th horror story

P.S: Try to imagine the situation when you are reading each story

2nd Nov 2013, Story 1
I woke up and saw the alarm clock, It was  2.30am. I know I heard a know. It was crystal clear. I went near the door to check who it was at this ungodly hour.
Then the knock came again, this time louder and it was from the mirror

15th Nov 2013, Story 2
For as long as I have been staying in this house, I have heard footsteps, I have heard someone crying, I have heard people talking in muffled voices.
I have told that to my friends many times only to be laughed at.
That night I heard my friend call my name, I went down the stairs to see her transfixed by the door.
She turned to me and said "I didn't hear them, I saw them" and pointed at someone standing in my hall.

29th Nov 2013, Story 3
I woke up to my boyfriend's voice and him shaking me awake saying there is an intruder in the house.
I'm up for sure, and sweaty and scared to death
I live alone and my boyfriend was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

3rd Dec 2013, Story 4
My dog, Dino has this fixation for my face, whenever I am at home he keeps staring at me face. I thought it was quite cute until I realized that he keeps staring behind me.

9th Dec 2013, Story 5
There is nothing more beautiful than the laughter of a baby..
Unless you are at home alone and its 1am

29th Dec 2013, Story 6
That night little Mary came on to the bed and whisper in Daddy's ears 'Daddy I cant sleep'
And Daddy hugged her
Until he realised that he hugged the same dress that Mary was buried in 3 days ago

15th Jan 2014, Story 7
Sheila tucked her 4 year old daughter Mira into bed as usual when her daughter turned to her and says "Mommy, I'm scared, someone is under my bed"
Sheila smiles and looks under the bed, down she sees Mira's saying "Mommy, there is someone sitting on my bed"
When Sheila looks back up. there is a black cloud of smoke with claws.
Sheila was found dead in Mira's room the next morning and Mira is still missing.

5th Feb 2014, Story 8
Mishka had a tiring day at work. All she wanted to do was go her empty home and relax.She reached home, throws her bag on the couch and reaches for the light switch, only to realize that there is another had that reached out to the switch

20th Feb 2014, Story 9
After a hard working day, Jack comes home to see his wife cradling his child.
Its difficult to say what gave him the heart attack.
Was it that some one has broke-in to his empty house 
Was it to see his dead wife and his still born at 1am?

14th March 2014, Story 10
I woke up to the constant vibrations of my phone that was next to my pillow.
I saw the "Gallery Images" section open.
There was a picture of me, sleeping, that was taken a few minutes back..
I live alone at home.


There finishes my "Dus Kahaaniya "

Picture courtesy: Google Images

9 comments:

Keirthana on March 13, 2014 at 2:33 PM said...

All of them are really good and keeps up the thrill. Nice writing. Is there something more to Story 8? Or didn't I get it?

Deepa on March 13, 2014 at 6:33 PM said...

ooppss 3 words vanished

Midnight scribbles on March 25, 2014 at 11:37 AM said...

uh oh, creepy but loved reading em :D

Deepa on March 26, 2014 at 12:26 PM said...

Ashwini Mission Accomplished :D

Deepa on March 26, 2014 at 12:26 PM said...

Thanks Midnight

Ananya on March 28, 2014 at 11:41 PM said...

I totally enjoyed reading this post !

Deepa on April 1, 2014 at 9:54 AM said...

Thanks Ananya

Jaded Rebel on May 23, 2014 at 12:08 PM said...

Nyc post i loved reading it :-)

Deepa on June 23, 2014 at 6:31 PM said...

Thank you Juhi..Sorry for the late reply :-)

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates