August 11, 2015

I am back

Posted by maithili at 1:14 PM
Hello darlings,

It feels like ages since I last posted here. Probably like another lifetime altogether. I just happened to read a Facebook message on darlings of Venus page and that lead me to open the mail box that I had ditched as it hardly had anything of importance. But, a lot has changed since then.

For starters, I am extremely sorry that I haven't read the mails asking for membership and guest posts. I was transitioning into a phase of life that I had no clue about and everything else just went into backseat. More on that later.

While I was still actively handling DOV, I had been requesting members to post and introduce new members. Response was poor, most of us had our own stuff to deal with. Darlings of Venus barely managed to pull through with a post or two. Imagine my surprise today, when I saw so many requests for joining. I shall personally write to all of you, if you are still reading and want to join us, I am excited to get you all on board.

As for the requests for review, I guess I am already too late.

I have decided to take active ownership of DOV back again. It all starts with a small push and I cannot do it without you all. I need that push to keep this blog running and not just crawling with bare minimum posts.

I shall make sure the blog has something new to offer every week from my side. I would love it if I get a minimum of one post from all of you.

Hoping I get a better response this time around..

Maithili


4 comments:

Deepa on August 11, 2015 at 2:42 PM said...

Hoot Hoot WHistles Whistels welcome back girl

Soumya on August 11, 2015 at 2:52 PM said...

I promise that there will atleast be one post from my end every week :)

Keirthana on August 12, 2015 at 7:52 PM said...

Count me in, have been meaning to get back on my feet for so long!

smita on September 21, 2015 at 12:54 AM said...

Maithili, welcome back again to blogging world 😊
Even I was having a phase in my life and luckily I survived so I too would like to be an active member here. Hope I can reclaim the post I once held :)

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates