September 21, 2016

My Special Someone

Posted by Deepa at 12:10 PM
You are my inspiration

Having you in my life
Has revived my sleeping devotion
You are indeed a special someone

Loving you gives me hope
You have freed from all the pain I coped
All those times I gave up
You came and I stood up



Never will I forget
Every time I’m sad, 
you cheer me up
and for that I’m glad


Whenever I’m lonely
You were there for me
keeping my heart alive
with your every smile

I dedicate this poem to you
to show how much you mean to me

I love you

My special someone


3 comments:

Smita on October 16, 2016 at 7:04 AM said...

this someone is really someone !
<3

Deepa on October 18, 2016 at 11:22 AM said...

Yeah....someone :)

Deepa on October 18, 2016 at 11:22 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates