August 8, 2012

A Roarrrr of a Birthdaaaayyyy !!!

Posted by vixie at 10:20 AM

Hola Darlings..!!!
Errm, excuses i won't give for playing hide and seek with you guys...post and all i will do soon..
But today be special day..!!
It is the happy happy buddayy of our awesome-sauce darling Soumya fromLOL: Life of Leo.
She is one of those few people I have come across in my life whom I found extremely honest and blatant and true to the heart and fearless.Very much like the leo lioness she is.
I know I have not (yet) gotten the opportunity to meet her personally, but the blogworld is such a wonderful place that without even meeting someone you end up forging great friendships.
Her blog is some sort of a motivational playground…(atleast for me)

Girl, I may not have expressed this often..but I admire your courage and your upfront in your face attitude towards life. I will always always wish for the best of your happiness.
Your love story with Your Cal is beautiful & picture perfect
*touchwood touchwood*

So my dear darling,
On your wonderful special birthday
From the bottom of my heart I pray,
May the stars of joy brighten your smile
May you never have sorrows even for a while,
Love,success,fame…may they surround you forever
Raising a swanky glass of champagne for your happiness that would end never..!

Wish you many many manyy happy returns of the dayyy !!!!

dumdeeeduum...!!!!
and yess we have a cake for you as well..!!




Have a brilliant day sweetie..!!
live life to the fullest as you always do..and i know you always will..!!

Lots of love
-Meoww :):):)

Cheers!!!


11 comments:

Soumya on August 8, 2012 at 11:19 AM said...

Awww Awwwww Awwwwwwwwwwwww....

Quite some description this :). Thank you so much Meowww and bhagwan ne chaha toh we'll have a meeting in person soon :)

I so love the poem. Thank you for this wonderful gift :) :* <3

Hardi on August 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM said...

Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyy Soumya ☺

eN on August 8, 2012 at 8:57 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eN on August 8, 2012 at 8:58 PM said...

Happy Birthday Soumya :)

maithili on August 8, 2012 at 9:54 PM said...

Wish you a very happy birthday Soumya and like meoww said you are an inspiration for many :) Your strength and your boldness is what we all look up to and your last post spoke exactly of that.. As you move on in life, I wish you the best of happiness and health.. No more troubles for you ;) Only a jar of bright sunshine every morning you wake up..

Meoww thanks for being such a darling.. I would have missed this beautiful birthday if it were not for you :)

Keirthana on August 8, 2012 at 11:52 PM said...

Happy Birthday darling :) Have a blast :)

Soumya on August 9, 2012 at 12:50 PM said...

@Kiara,
Thank you so much :)

@Nandana,
Thank you :)

@maithili,
Awwww aren't you a sweetheart. Thank you so so much. The fact that I could be an inspiration for someone is the biggest gift I could get. Thank you so much :)

@Keirthana,
Thank you dear :)

Ramya on August 11, 2012 at 12:19 PM said...

@Soumya Happy Birthday, will follow ur blogs right away :D @DOV: lovely may your friendship go long way :D also I completely agree with you on meeting friends on blogger world :D so true!!! I have many great friends now

Soumya on August 13, 2012 at 12:32 PM said...

@Ramya,
Thank you so much :)

Smita on August 19, 2012 at 11:15 AM said...

Happy Birthday Sounmya.........have a great blast today :) :) :)

Soumya on August 24, 2012 at 5:01 PM said...

Thank you Smitha :)

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates