December 4, 2012

To You....... To Them....

Posted by Smita at 8:15 PM
To You...
I may mean nothing
But to Them
I mean the World.

You don't love me
But They love me a lot.

You don't care for me
They care for me a lot.

I don't concern You
Am the only concern for Them.

I am invisible to You
Am the only creature visible to Them

Forgive me My Heart
I made you suffer
I am the reason you cry today
Broken into pieces
Broken by white lies
Broken by false promises

Dear Love
I cannot hurt Them for You!!!





11 comments:

Nisha on December 4, 2012 at 9:48 PM said...

This is an amazing piece of writing. Touching.

Shreya on December 5, 2012 at 9:22 AM said...

Loved it!!

Anonymous said...

At first I thought its a usual he-she love poem, but as my eyes continued to move down, the little piece was far more amazing than I thought it to be! A heartfelt and love-able poem :)

Smita on December 5, 2012 at 12:40 PM said...

Thankyou Nisha

Smita on December 5, 2012 at 12:42 PM said...

It actually touches the usual point between He&She, just with a different choice of words :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, simple but meaningful... :)

Stay Blessed
Visit my blog--> A Happier Life

KACHY on December 10, 2012 at 8:16 PM said...

I don't fully get this poem, but I feel like you do need a hug. :*

Unknown on December 10, 2012 at 10:05 PM said...

to make a twist in poem we should have some writing quality.... really loved this experience... take care...

Unknown on December 10, 2012 at 10:08 PM said...

Hi friend, I'm hosting a contest on 55 Fiction. It would be really interesting. I'll be very happy if you contribute your writing there, by participating... take care... "Best 55 Fictionist Contest"

Alka Gurha on December 13, 2012 at 7:50 PM said...

Beautiful weave....

Smita on December 13, 2012 at 7:53 PM said...

thank you all :)

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates