May 14, 2014

#Happiness

Posted by Deepa at 11:56 AM
This might not be a very long post.
This might not even be like a typical "Dee Dee post" but this post is something that I feel deep within

I was sitting alone in a cafe, and was thinking to myself  (People who think why I was alone in a cafe, well I like some time out for myself to put my thoughts in words)

Today, like this phase in my life right now

I'm at peace..yes, really I'm at total peace
Serendipity at its best


I'm at peace with my family

I'm at peace with being single


I'm in peace with my accident

I'm at peace with my not-so-skyrocketing career

I'm at peace with my achievements, my failures

I'm at peace with my imperfections

I'm at peace with my lost relationships


I even tweet quotes, when I read them back I seriously wonder "woow, did i seriously write that?"
and man..it really feels good..

I don't say I don't have mood swings,
I still have my flaring tempers and sometimes bouts of tears, but its just human nature..isn't it?

I still don't know what I want in life, I'm still as aimless as I was 10 years back
But, now it just feels like its meant to be..

It is just a beautiful feeling to be best friends with yourself and best friends with your life.
The whole world starts to look as awesome as it could be..

There was a time in life, when I had everything I wanted, a boyfriend, lot of friends, lot of money but something was missing..I wasn't really happy...

Now, I don't have so many things..no boyfriend, all married friends, depleting bank balance, but it just feels contented and its very liberating in some ways

There comes a point in life where you feel complete..
This is my moment of feeling truly complete, my moment of ease..

10 comments:

Keirthana on May 14, 2014 at 12:47 PM said...

Hats off! Not many can say this about their life even though they have sky-rocketing careers and a full wallet always. You have just achieved contentment. Hope it stays this way for you. Be blessed.

Bikram on May 14, 2014 at 4:58 PM said...

WOWWO.. Lucky is the one who feels truly complete and at ease.. I long to be that all the time ..

and YES be your own best friend, you got to love yourself to make sure others love you as you need to me numero Uno for yourself :)

Bikram

Deepa on May 15, 2014 at 10:35 AM said...

Keirthana, I agree
and I realised it a little hard way. But for getting this state that hard work is all worth it :)

Deepa on May 15, 2014 at 10:36 AM said...

B totally, You can make others happy if and only if you are happy yourself

Anusha on May 19, 2014 at 5:01 PM said...

One has to be strong enough in life to face everything! Very true. Nicely written :)

Narayani Karthik on May 22, 2014 at 9:13 AM said...

Beautiful post, Dee Dee!! Those lines 'It is just a beautiful feeling to be best friends with yourself and best friends with your life. The whole world starts to look as awesome as it could be.."......are so so true......the point is people mistake people to be lonely when they are alone (maybe all by self).....Ironically, there are many people who feel lonely despite being in a huge crowd.....the true sense of being complete comes when one is brutally honest with self and totally frank with the world, notwithstanding what the world has to say.....amazing post :) Keep the words flowing.....God bless...!!

Unknown on June 10, 2014 at 3:41 PM said...

Restoration might include removing damaged replica handbags sections and replacing them so that the craft looks brand new. Or, a museum (or space agency) might decide louis vuitton replica that a craft best tells its story it its heavily-used condition so that everyone dior replica can see the abuse these machines must absorb.

Deepa on June 23, 2014 at 6:27 PM said...

Thank you Anusha..Sorry for the late reply

Deepa on June 23, 2014 at 6:28 PM said...

:-) Narayani

Lonely soul on October 28, 2014 at 3:51 PM said...

Dz Wat actually matters....money, bf allcan give us only temporary happiness...peace vd ourself and our lives gives us permanent happiness..very well written dear

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates