April 16, 2014

Someone I can't have

Posted by Deepa at 3:43 PM

I love her because she doesn't belong in my world
I am protective about her, for I know my deeds might kill her
She is my sunshine and that's why I keep her away from my dark alley life

Some girls are good, Some girls are bad
She comes in mixed flavors
She is the best I have ever had

My life is about cars, drugs and money
With her my life is about, flowers, smiles and love

Most of my acts instill fear in people,
It takes me more courage to love her and not lose her

Girls come, girls go
Girls warm my bed,
The condoms in my bed stand gets used

But, its her I want to keep safe
Its her I want to kiss good night
Its her, my love, whom I can never have

8 comments:

Keirthana on April 17, 2014 at 1:49 PM said...

Makes it difficult when its someone whom you can't have. That's how the mind works. Nice write-up

Deepa on April 18, 2014 at 1:02 PM said...

Forbidden fruit type

Bikram on May 9, 2014 at 7:54 PM said...

hmmmm human nature ..we tend to want something more if we cant have it ..

Bikram

Noopur on May 10, 2014 at 11:23 AM said...

So sad :(

Deepa on May 14, 2014 at 11:44 AM said...

B agree

Deepa on May 14, 2014 at 11:44 AM said...

Noopur part and parcel of life

Lonely soul on October 28, 2014 at 3:58 PM said...

'Some girls r gud, some girls r bad, she comes in mixed flavours'..I wonder hw u can read our minds and pen words Vch v love to hear..!! Dz sentence, seriously it's jz a wow and on d whole it's simply superb..loved it...;-)

Deepa on January 20, 2015 at 12:06 PM said...

Lonely :-)

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates