July 15, 2014

Tension !

Posted by Smita at 11:35 PM


:(” the message read.
“What happened” she replied.

“Tell me one thing honestly”, came another message.
“Hmm…okay…go ahead…shoot”, she replied.

:(”, the message read.
“Arre…what is it.”

“Do I look like a drug addict to you?”, the question was straight and clear.
“Lol Lol Lol”, she replied.

L You think I am joking, right? :(
“No yaar, I know why you would have been given that title. Lol”, she laughed.

:(
“I know you gym a lot so that is the reason that your eyes are a bit … hmm … you know what I mean right? :p”, she chuckled.
“Yea, it’s the gym but do my eyes look like as that of a drunkard? :(”, he said.
“Arree … no .. but why would you say so?”, she asked.
“I was visiting my friend in hospital yesterday. There I met his mother and she started enquiring from me about things like – Do you people drink often? You people have it over or you go out? Do you people drink it for fun or to get high? :( Yaar, I had gone to console her, to relieve her from her tensions but instead she gave me tension! Am never meeting her now”, he ended the conversation.

She smiled.
Innocence sometimes come in masked funny ways. Opening the unknown truth of the heart to strangers.

The conversation ended.





3 comments:

Ph_ on July 16, 2014 at 5:42 AM said...

LOL
Mothers are always that over protective and curious :P

Namrata on July 17, 2014 at 10:11 AM said...

Ha ha ha...very funny..sometimes people we want to help in return give us tension... :D

Anonymous said...

Guess, what mothers are all about..lol A light hearted post, Soumya:)
I am participating in UBC Challenge and do have a look

http://vishal-newkidontheblock.blogspot.com/2014/07/an-orkut-love-story-chapter-19.html

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates