October 1, 2011

I'm the RAINBOW

Posted by The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p at 12:28 AM
  

I squirm, I squeal; I cringe, I binge; I make my own world and I make it go around on my own finger tips…I’m elegant and beautiful, royal just like a queen….I’m Violet and I’m hard to get ;-)

    

I swoon, I moan; I snare, I take care; I live life to the fullest and let regrets ride by…I’m moody and I ruminate….I’m Indigo and it’s time to let go :(

 
I screech, I beseech; I crave, I cave; I look up at the sky and say beyond you is my destiny…I’m a bundle of contradictions and a picture of joy…I’m Blue..sigh if only you knew :'(


 I’m greed, I have an obsessive need; I horde, I do go overboard; I like pretty little things and big mean things…shoes, perfumes, bags fill me up with envy…I’m Green…watch out I’m going for your spleen :-X


I diverge, I converge; I bounce, I’ll pounce; I blow my troubles away in smoke and make rickety boats to drown them in the tide of time…The spring in my step is contagious…I’m Yellow and life’s meant to rivello..:-D

 
I dream, I beam; I confess, I profess; I live and let live..I’m unique just like everybody else there is…I was sent here for the greater good of men-kind..I’m Orange with phew sooooooo many things to manage ;)

 
I strut, I’m a glut; I slay, I pray; I know life’s not a bed of roses but why not strive to make it one? I believe in the simplicity of lust and the complexity of love…I hold my opinions very dear and I make it very clear…I’m Red and I know no dread :-P


P.S (I was suddenly in the mood to get me-self a huge bunch of pretty red and white roses..I love the droplets of water on the petals and I love the red and white combi..I managed to finish my 3 post for the month just in time ; )
  
P.P.S (Maith: I'm signing up for interview in the month of Jan...It being my bataday month and all what better way to be the celebrity of the month than being one!!!)

P.P.P.S ( I was soooooooooo tempted to end the above excuse of a poem  with "I'm Red with an ugly head" ;-))

15 comments:

maithili on October 1, 2011 at 9:44 AM said...

Wow a beautiful post! Loved the colors and the way you represented each!

Jaaanuary! My bday as well!! Well you are booked for january girl! ;)

*mind already working on all the questions for you*

The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p on October 1, 2011 at 11:52 AM said...

@Maith: Dhanku :D...You don't sound much like a capri you know? When you turnimg 20 BTW? We should celebrate together you know...

Viya ;) on October 1, 2011 at 7:08 PM said...

Peeerrffeecct!! :D :D
sooo rhyme-y! :P

Meghana on October 1, 2011 at 7:12 PM said...

Naice! :D

The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p on October 2, 2011 at 10:41 AM said...

@Viya: I know :D... and I did it in 13 minutes flat!!! I wanted to post this before 12 so that it would be my last post for Sep, but try as I much it turned out to be my first post of Oct...

@Meghana: Thank you.

CookieCrumbsInc. on October 2, 2011 at 12:19 PM said...

Colors describe us better a lot of times than words themselves, don't they:)

Wings of Harmony on October 2, 2011 at 12:26 PM said...

What a pretty post!!! :D :D Lovely lines, all of them rhyme! In 13 minutes time! Amazing colors, so damn fine!! ;) :D :D

I loved the Post!!!! :):) Would love to read your interview! :D :D

Smita on October 2, 2011 at 12:40 PM said...

lovely roses :)
It would be nice to read your interview :)

Smita on October 2, 2011 at 12:42 PM said...

It's good to keep pampering, and if nobody else is doing that to you then we ourselves should do it ;) waise bhi, we know what pleases us the most ;) so we know how to do it better :P
Thats what makes being a girl such a special thing :)

Red Handed on October 2, 2011 at 1:14 PM said...

How did i miss this one!!!
You know contrary to my blog name, i hate the color red. I mean they luk gud in accessories and stuff but i am the biggest hater of Red Roses. I absolutely love yellow rose,s mostly those budding kinds.Violet is my favorite colour. I soo many violet stuffs collected.

Hey babe that was really sweet f you to mention me thr. Everyone asks me why i kept my blogname as Anuglyhead. I have a strong reason. :D

beautiful lines by you young lady. Loved how you described each colour.

Red Handed on October 2, 2011 at 1:19 PM said...

Who is being interviewed this mth? Soumya, suruchi or PeeVee. Heh just my nominations.

The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p on October 2, 2011 at 6:06 PM said...

@PV: Yes PV they do..I love purple a lAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAt...but in general colours are my weakness...BTW how did you like the post?

@MSM: I've noticed something about me..I'm the best under pressure..if I'm relaxed I would have gone for a more heavy poem and who knows it might not have been the thing for this place. My interview huh? It's going to be a egotist blaring her top so come prepared ;)

@Smita: I know I custom slected them :P...Like i've said in the post I just love water dropplets on teh roses...one os the prettiest sights in the world..About the good thing of being a gil part:true that :D..Hey is that really a tatoo on your back?

@Red: Thank you red. How would I not mention you! And you call me young lady!!! You are aware how old I am right? Hmm on the mention of Suruchi I have yet to get a comment from her...tough lady to please huh ? But I'm up for nominating her too for the next interview.

The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p on October 2, 2011 at 6:08 PM said...

@Maith: I had left a comment for you as well, can't see it now :'(...I must have deleted it by mistake. You don't sound like a capri you know...so when do you turn 20? And for the interview heads-up I suck at rapid fires!!!

Suruchi on October 3, 2011 at 12:23 AM said...

helloooooooooo...beautiful post and brought all the colours of life alive-loved how you symbolized everything so vividly:-)
Almost poetical!And the way each colour ended on a beautiful line is so very nyycceeeeeeeeeee:-)

Khushboo W on October 4, 2011 at 11:19 AM said...

Lovely post! how much these colours describe us! How easily you weave it in a lovely poetry! Super! :)

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates