October 10, 2011

My Firshhtttt Time..!!!

Posted by vixie at 2:39 PM

this kitten is soooo foolishly happy..
i wish it was mine...
* deep sighhhh*
*siggh...*  wat cuteness...!!!






Ok..before you read ahead..
Let me make it clear..
The title of the post is mis leading..
I am not gonna boast or gloat or crib about My First Time..!!
*wink wink*
the line is open to interpretation :P:P heee heeee

after reading this foolish declaration thou shall  continue.. 

Oh finally…!!
I had been wanting to blabber out here since so long.
Joined Darlings of Venus with so much of bruhahaa..
Sent an umpteen times updated “About Me” along with a pic of mine to DOV..
I even went and did all show off to my friends saying I will start writing in one more blog
After being so gung-ho about it..i couldn’t post for quite long.
Aaan..don’t blame me..its all thanks to a dead telephone line at my place thanks to which my internet connection is all conked out.
Now I decided Enough is Enough.
I am writing this post sitting in the comfort of my squeaking office chair; under the snoopy nose of my superior..!
Aaah..!! the thrill of such illegal activities..!
Anyway..lets keep all the unwanted chatter aside and get straight to bujjjiness :P
Its high time I rambled my way to glory out here.

Phirshht of all..
A bigggggggggg Hello to all you Darlings out there..!!!
I want to say a Thank You to all of you for accepting my request..
I want to say kudos to all of you for coming up with this blog..its an amazing place for all of girls to share..to showcase our feminism to the hilt..!!
to bitch about everything that annoys us.. :P
to just be there for each other..despite having no relation whatsoever with each other..
I feel the cover of anonymity is like a blessing in disguise..to spit it all out and not come under the dagger of judgement..
I want to say thank you to my friend and fellow blogger Kalpak (one helluva phunnnyyyy guy :P ) bcoz of whom I came to know Spaceman Spiff  (an amazingly cool blogger) bcoz of whom I came to know of DOV..!!!
I want to say thank you to my amma and appa and my non existent imaginary pet cat for being with me through thick and thin.. :P
I want to say thank you to my guy for being patient with all my incessant chatter and being the amazing fella that he is..
He is actually the reason behind my blog.and no wonder he finds a mention or rather I somehow mention him in most of my posts..:P:P
I want to say thankyou to whosoever it was who first came up with the concept of a BLOG.!!
I find my world to have changed big time since I have entered Blogosphere..!!
I want to say thank you to..(scrathing my head)
okkk..i think I can’t get stupider than this

I know most of you all would have stopped reading by now..
But I swear I am stopping this filmfare kinda acceptance speech right now..
Though I find it way too silly..i will still say..*Pinky swear..!!!*

Jokes apart..
I am actually super glad I chanced upon this blog..:):)
Will try my best to write here as regularly as possible..
And keep thanking people as and when the madness hits me
*grins foolishly*
i guess right now i pretty much look like the kitten pic moi posted :P:P


Cheers Darlings..!!!
Love you all..!
Meoww

PS-
RIP Jagjit Singh..
He was an amazing ghazal singer..
I guess we will all miss his golden voice..
What a loss.. :(:(:(

Image Courtesy-http://www.fanpop.com


21 comments:

kalpak n. on October 10, 2011 at 4:14 PM said...

i had read dis post wen u mailed it to me before posting...and i gave u my comments :)

i jus came to check u linked my blog properly :D

vixie on October 10, 2011 at 4:22 PM said...

grrrrrr...show off..X(
anyway..thankyou :D

Spaceman Spiff on October 10, 2011 at 5:06 PM said...

What?? Jagjit Singh is no more???
That's sad news.. He was truly a wonderful singer...

vixie on October 10, 2011 at 5:17 PM said...

yusss :( he passed away today morning :(

maithili on October 10, 2011 at 5:19 PM said...

Welcome to the blog darling!!
The title almost made me think that it was the first entry into this months discussion! Do contribute to the discussion!!

I was under the impression that you are a college student until I read the part of you posting from office!
You have added a young bubbly spirit here :) :)

Waiting to read more from you :)
And yes thank you for all the thank yous;)

vixie on October 10, 2011 at 6:09 PM said...

hehe..thankyou thankyou..oh yess will pucca contribute to the discussion..well i am just a year outth college sweetie..:) so m still not out of college massti mode :p :p
yes yes..will keep bugging everyone with my ramblings..:):):)

CookieCrumbsInc. on October 11, 2011 at 12:14 AM said...

Melcow my dear Meow:) Have I mentioned cats hold a special place in my life? They do:D
Anyway, the 'thanks to person with idea' was Maithili:)
And have fun!

vixie on October 11, 2011 at 8:38 AM said...

aaahaan..like that and all..nice..smart girl maithili..:)
owww..u like cats eh..? Then i like u :p HI 5 :D
and did i mention i like your name..??!
I do :D:D
makes me go wheeeee :p
ok..that was lame..haha..
Thankyou sweetie..:):):)
cheers ! :)

Maham on October 11, 2011 at 12:21 PM said...

Welcome meoww..
expecting fun filled posts from ye!
and that speech surelly seemed like some grammy award acknowledgments..:D

The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p on October 11, 2011 at 8:03 PM said...

Hey girl...so we meet again :D...I have 7 cats/kittens at home...you should come visit some time...you will love each...each has a character and an attitude to boot :D...I dinno he died :(....stopped following the news long long ago....I have this cute photo of a black kitten...it's got to be the cutest ever...I'll put it up sometime on my blog or here :)

vixie on October 11, 2011 at 8:27 PM said...

you have WHAT ???? Seven ? :O
*staring with BIG eyes and a hanging jaw*
and i dont have even one..pfft !
Tired of convincing appa :/ grrr..
Awwwwww..sooooo cute..sending my love and kisses and hugs to them..:-):-):-):-) ohhh yes yes will surely visit some day :)
and yes lady..do put up the pics..:)
cheers..:)

Red Handed on October 11, 2011 at 10:02 PM said...

A green eyed lady meowwws at you young lady! :D
Welcome to DOV. Your presence and contribution is appreciated :D
Together we the chicks shall make this world a better place. Ok i am drunk!!
On a serious note, WELCOME and a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug

*hick*

Wings of Harmony on October 11, 2011 at 10:18 PM said...

How cute art thou, meowwww? :D :D And that little kitten - I feel like smooshing it in a big hug! :D :D And the post, Filmfare speech was SO SO SO cute!!! :D :D The Cuteness factor of DOV just went up by a notch!! :D :D :D

Welcome to DOV and Blessed Be!!! :D :D

Maham on October 11, 2011 at 10:38 PM said...

Hey meoww!do you like persian cats?well I do.just askin :)
well that totally was a filmfare wali speech,good luck with many of those and seems like you will be coming up with something epic!

Keirthana on October 11, 2011 at 11:05 PM said...

Soooo cute, Meow. I love kittens too. We had one at our house. We did not buy it, though. It came on its own, lived a while and then went away with its boyfriend :D But, the time the kitten was there, it made our lives worthwhile :)

And, yeah, welcome to DOV :)

vixie on October 12, 2011 at 7:51 AM said...

@RED..I am in love with your eyes..*sigh* :D
ohhh yes yes..we shall..and we will get the world rid of all the male chauvinistic pigs..and claim that they are descendants of aliens and send them packing to venus..
See..now m drunk too :p :p

*hail the madness* :D :D

muahhhhs and hugzzz :-):-):-):-)

vixie on October 12, 2011 at 7:54 AM said...

@mystical..awwiiiie..thankyou sweetie :-):-):-):-)
*fluttering eyelashes* :D :D
aaaan..yess the kitten is sooooo cute..i will die..hehehe
cheers..:):)

vixie on October 12, 2011 at 7:58 AM said...

@keirthana..aaaan..thankyou so much :):)
owww..you did ? Lucky haan :)
oh..haha..well yeah..
Jab miya biwi raazi..toh kya karega kaazi :D:D

oh by the way..one of my nieces has the same Name as yours..:):) and i have always loved the name..:):):)

cheers..:):)

Khushboo W on October 12, 2011 at 11:22 AM said...

Yo meoww! Welcome! A *beeeg hug*
you seem super lively, toh we'll gel in a good way! :D
Nice post!

vixie on October 12, 2011 at 4:45 PM said...

@maham..hiiii..well i like all cats..:) bring em on :p :p awww thankyou so much ya..:) hehe..well i just blurt whatever keeps running in my mind..glad u liked it :)

@paanipuri..hellyo lady..:):) i like your name haa..males me crave for yummy paanipuris :p
hehe.. Yo..Hi 5 :-):-):-):-)

Khushboo W on October 14, 2011 at 7:26 PM said...

Yeah, my user name tends to do it very often!
High 5
:D

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates