September 1, 2011

A Beautiful Mystery

Posted by Wings of Harmony at 2:13 PM
A Very Brilliantly Brightened Good Afternoon to all the Readers here!

Too Dramatic? Indeed. That adds spice to life, doesn't it? :D And when I have mentioned Spice here, how can I forget it's association with women (No, not that association of cooking in the kitchen or gossiping!). I mean, how women can spice up life with their mysterious ways or make it a living hell with their complexities.
Too Good to Resist. ;)
Despite the tough lessons, brushes with obscure situations and pain (literally and figuratively), we are easily one of the most desired possessions, ain't we? :D I realize I sound like those Bindi and Cotton Saree clad feminists. But I assure you that I am not that. (Men, you can breathe :P) We all love Men, somewhere deep down in our hearts, whether they be the love of our lives, husbands, fathers, sons or even the Gods before whom we bow. I always wonder that it is for them sometimes, that we douse that extra kohl and keep our hair flowing to add that extra oomph and an air of mystery. 
Image Source: www.picfor.me
(No ladies, do not hate me for this, I am just saying. I love you all :D :* ) Yes, we are incomplete without each other and yes, men cannot deny that it is the mystery of understanding a woman, that has kept them alive - since forever.
Image Source: Paulo Coelho's Eleven Minutes
Talking about mystery...I have always associated life with a mysterious woman, the one who can create magic, who can back stab you like a bitch, who can make it look so glorious that you will be left breathless and sometimes so peaceful, that you will want to die with sheer profoundness of it all. Yes, that is life for me. Initially in my teens, I used to hate being a girl - not that I tried to act all tomboyish because I so cannot pull that off (I am apparently too feminine to do that).
Image Source: www. domitaliajinx.devianart.com
As I stepped into adulthood and learnt to see life in a different light, I realized that being a woman is good. Seriously good. I got into researching Vampires, Wicca and all that, which if men do, they would be termed gay, unfortunately. I am blabbering, as you can see, which we women can do all the time, without losing our focus on  what we really want. ;)
Arrghh! Shut the Eff Up Already!!!! ;) Image Source: www.comerecommended.com
So, why do I call this post of mine A Beautiful Mystery? Yes, you got that right. I will bring to you various parts of life which are too confusing and complicated to understand - but when looked at in retrospect, it all looks like a beautiful chapter. I have seen some miracles and unexplained things happen around me...and I will bring them to you. And it is enthralling to know that we all being of female gender here, will get along, Contrary to the popular belief that women can't be best friends. We just got Bolder and Closer!
Image Source: www.betterphoto.com
Blessed Be All!

9 comments:

maithili on September 1, 2011 at 4:48 PM said...

I m so proud that you proved each word I said about you more than 100%. I m so so looking forward to your work here!

This was soooo soooo you!! This defines you totally!! Wonderful is all that comes to my mind today!

Wings of Harmony on September 1, 2011 at 6:28 PM said...

:D Thank Youuuuu!!! <3

Suruchi on September 1, 2011 at 6:46 PM said...

Wow, women and mystery and men-women mystery..this post makes one look forward to it...and yes, there is nothing like being a woman...three cheers to us:-)

Smita on September 1, 2011 at 6:52 PM said...

No doubt we Women are full of mysteries who think we are mysterious, but yet I believe we are the most explained theory in this world for the ones who wish to understand us! :)
The post defines us actually the way we women are :) :)

CookieCrumbsInc. on September 1, 2011 at 7:28 PM said...

I love the tagline, who came up with that btw?

And as usual mystical post MSM:)
Mysterious Madames, that we are.

Viya ;) on September 1, 2011 at 10:18 PM said...

totallyyyy mysterious ;)
Loved the post.. :D
awesome pictures!! :D

Vinati on September 2, 2011 at 12:02 AM said...

lovely post, MSM. :)

Wings of Harmony on September 5, 2011 at 2:12 AM said...

@Suruchi: I am so sorry for late response, I am living without computers or internet. :( But thank you!! :D :D

@Smita: True that, what you said! :D :D Thank you!! :)

@Priyanka: Maithili did. :D :D Thank you Miss Mysterious Chocolate! :D :D

@Viya: Hi! :D :D Thank you love!! :D

@Vinati: :) :) :D Thank you!

Red Handed on September 7, 2011 at 7:54 PM said...

I love you girl!and i love reading this!

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates