September 16, 2011

A warm welcome!

Posted by Chandana at 5:03 PM
This blog seems to be growing at a steady pace! We have a couple more new members darlings joining us today.

So presenting the two lovely ladies in their very own words!

Apoorva -
Hello! My name is Apoorva Nanjangud, studying in FY.BMM, Ruia college Mumbai.
I am a self confessed fashion junkie and want to get into fashion Journalism.
I am a bubbly and sprightly girl, always laughing. I love, more than love traveling. 
I like dance and music. A true blue Libran.
I turn 19 years OLD in 15 days and I am scared about losing my teens.!
I am into writing. My blog is more of a personal diary. But, my other blog thats coming up can promise you a modern contemporary writers view. 
I want to work as a fashion Editor at Vogue, India one day. And I so sure I will! 
Thanks a lot, I love DOV!

Priyanka Shetty-
Have you ever seen a puppy bound around with unadulterated pleasure and contagious mischief ? That's me! 
Have you ever seen a tiny hornet, buzz in and scare the living be-Jesus out of the people around ? That's me!
Have you ever seen a dolphin whistle all day long, splashing in and out, high on life? That's me! " 
Have you ever seen a dragon in the skin of a goat, who can bleat and roar at once? Well That's me!"

Looking forward to a lot of wonderful posts from you girls!

Although we are getting a good response to the blog, some of them are still not sure who is behind this brilliant idea (Yay Maithili!). All they say is 'Awesome blog guys! I don't know who is behind this but keep up the great work'. Now is it not time that we 'guys' a.ka. 'darlings' introduce ourselves to the rest of the world? Which is why I am thinking of putting up a new 'About Us' page, which will have a few lines of intro about each of us along with a picture(Flaunt your pretty faces girls!). So if you guys like this idea email me at darlingsofvenus@gmail.com with a few lines about yourself and a picture to go with it. Those who wish to remain anonymous, can send any pic that they want! As and when we add new members the page will be updated. How does it sound? Yay or Nay?

If you have better ideas then keep 'em coming!

10 comments:

maithili on September 16, 2011 at 5:18 PM said...

Welcome aboard darlings ;)
Apoorva yayy finally someone from mumbai :) well I m all curious to know what you bring into this space :)

Priyanka if your intro is so awesome I just can't wait enough for you to get started here ;)
p.s where are you from? Shetty ! Does that mean you speak tulu ??

Chandana you get thumbs up from me for this idea.. I was myself going to start working on it but some things came up (more about it later ;p ) and its been pending ;P so get started girl.. I will mail you mine today itself ;)

Spaceman Spiff on September 16, 2011 at 5:41 PM said...

Hey, darlings of Venus. :) If I want to write on your blog, how do I go about it? Do I have to join or something (I'm already following)?
P.S:- Fab header. Totally.

Chandana on September 16, 2011 at 5:44 PM said...

@Maithili-
Yes i know you said you were going to do it.. but i thought since u were busy with exams ill get started and help out :) Thanks!

@Spaceman Spiff-
Mail us your id at darlingsofvenus@gmail.com and we'll send you an invite... and you can start contributing! :)

Spaceman Spiff on September 16, 2011 at 5:54 PM said...

Cool! Will do that. Thanks! :)

Megha on September 16, 2011 at 7:39 PM said...

good going gals!! :)

CookieCrumbsInc. on September 16, 2011 at 8:16 PM said...

Doood we are totally happening \m/:)
Welgum aboard the mantal darlings, you made the wise the dacisions:D

And can I please change my name to PeeVee since there's another Priyanka now?

Khushboo W on September 16, 2011 at 9:16 PM said...

Yo! we rock! \m/ :D

Wings of Harmony on September 16, 2011 at 11:48 PM said...

@Apoorva: Heyyy Girl! Blessed Be!! :D Let me tell you one thing (And I am sure you must have heard it somewhere ;) ) "Age is just numbers baby!" :D Don't worry at all about losing your teens :D :D Welcome to D.O.V.

@Priyanka: Wow!! You sound like sunshine! :D Blessed Be from MSM! :D You have a way with words, don't you! :D :D I loved the way you introduced yourself!! Welcome to DOV!!

@Chandana: I am agreeing with your and Maithili's idea. :D :D

aakash on September 17, 2011 at 1:51 AM said...

Kitna feminism daaloge :/
Seems like I joined in some all girl Payjama party.. *starts imagining*
:P

aJ

Red Handed on September 17, 2011 at 11:15 AM said...

Are u really complaining?!:p

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates