December 26, 2011

Away...

Posted by Divya at 2:02 PM
Heylo all!

How are the darlings doing? Sincere apologies for going away for a while. Moved to a new city, workplace and all that.. I hope I'm forgiven here.

I read all the posts out here, loved the Red-Handed PeeVee interview! AWESOME! :D

Anyway, I'm taking a break from the blogging world. I have already shut down my personal blog if you have noticed.
Why? (did you ask?)

My blog was always a space for writing about love and career. Somehow, I never wrote about anything else. I still wonder why. But the point is, the love in my life doesn't exist anymore. Even though the career is interesting, I'm brooding over something that is lost. Its a human tendency, isn't it? We brood over things that don't exist.
Facing a break-up was bad, going through it is worse!
I need a break and some time for myself.



Sorry Darlings. I just couldn't keep up with the rules of the blog of posting atleast once a month and joining in the discussion. I'm sure you all will understand.

I hope to be back soon!

7 comments:

Writing Bee on December 26, 2011 at 2:05 PM said...

Totally understand love. Hopefully time will heal all wounds, though I know its a lot easier said than done. Be back soon <3

maithili on December 26, 2011 at 4:19 PM said...

I don't know what to say love.. It is heartbreaking.. :(
Take care of yourself honey.. You are a strong girl! Facing it all alone..
The darlings are always with you.. We knew you had genuine reasons for not blogging and you had informed too but this was least expected! I hope you will be back with us soon.. We all love you! We will be waiting for your return.. Do keep in contact :)

maithili on December 26, 2011 at 4:19 PM said...

I don't know what to say love.. It is heartbreaking.. :(
Take care of yourself honey.. You are a strong girl! Facing it all alone..
The darlings are always with you.. We knew you had genuine reasons for not blogging and you had informed too but this was least expected! I hope you will be back with us soon.. We all love you! We will be waiting for your return.. Do keep in contact :)

Confused Soul on December 26, 2011 at 6:46 PM said...

I'm sorry, I'd been off blogging, so I didn't notice that your blogs missing :( ..

About the heart-break, you'll eventually get over it. Yes, it hurts and the pains pretty, what do I say- painful!! ... Umm but it's okay...

The new place and people...good luck with that.. I hope the new city fulfills all your expectations and you make better memories :)

vixie on December 26, 2011 at 8:44 PM said...

awwwww sweetheart...
time is the best healer of everything..:)
i know going through a break-up is like..one of the mostttt painful things..but m sure you will come out of it..
take your time...and do what you love most to keep yourself engaged..:)
loads of good wishes for the new place..m sure it will do you a world of good..!
tc dear...*hugs*

cheers !!

Ricardo MiƱana on December 26, 2011 at 9:27 PM said...

You have a beautiful space, my best wishes for these dates as indicated and for the new year arrives that your wishes are met
Happy New Year 2012!
A hug.

CookieCrumbsInc. on December 27, 2011 at 12:01 PM said...

I know it's difficult to believe right now but everything does happen for good reason. Maybe this will do you good in the long run. You take care, sweetie. Let any of us know if you ever need to talk :*

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates